Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C1 HELP weekend August 11/12 and 18/19

firstgear

Corvette
15 Z06, 01 Vert, 63 SWC & 60 ALL RED
I am trying to get the car done before Carlisle.....I am running out of time and need help....all kinds....anyone near Norwalk, Ohio which is about 10 miles south of Lake Erie and about in the middle between Cleveland and Toledo........

PM me if you can afford some time on a weekend....

thanks, Herb

Herb,
Your progress and innovations have been impressive. Have already got those weekends promised to the wife at the lake but still want to drive over to visit. Sometimes its easier for me to get away in the afternoon during week. Just a thought, dont know how your job works out during the week.

Jim

Herb,
Your progress and innovations have been impressive. Have already got those weekends promised to the wife at the lake but still want to drive over to visit. Sometimes its easier for me to get away in the afternoon during week. Just a thought, dont know how your job works out during the week.

Jim
only have a chance this week and this weekend and the next weekend. Next Monday the car is back with Harry for the week getting the panels made for inside the motor compartment and then next Friday I pick it up at noon and down to the top shopand home at the end of the day. I have it over the weekend again, and then Sunday night it goes to Fremont to Bakers for getting the last few details that I don't get done complete and then get the motor started and tuned in......hopefully they won't need the 4 days I am allowing them to have it....I puick it up no later than Thursday night, we then turn around and head to Carilse.

So if you want to see it, it is this week or the weekends or after Carlisle.....we got more done tonight and we are making good progress.n Tomorrow night we go after the wiring inside the car. If we can get that done, then we can get the accelrator and the brake and clutch pedals in....along with those items the rest of the interior can go in and I just might make Carlisle after all!!!

LEt me know ...we get started around 5:45 or so and go until around 9:30 during the week.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom