Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C1 - Interior almost there......check it out....

firstgear

Corvette
15 Z06, 01 Vert, 63 SWC & 60 ALL RED
We got the kick pads installed fully on one side and have to add a few screws to the drivers side as well as get it tucked under the dash end cap. Passenger side is DONE!

Thank you to everyone here that helped with advice and photos, it made a huge difference!

IMG_2359Small-vi.jpg

IMG_2357Small-vi.jpg

IMG_2361Small-vi.jpg

IMG_2355Small-vi.jpg

cheers2.gif

Looks Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's,how did we say it in our 20's???

I think she's "Teets Up"!!:upthumbs

It's,how did we say it in our 20's???

I think she's "Teets Up"!!:upthumbs
thanks, I am entering the car in the Cleveland Autorama in March along with my '37 Pro Street Ford. Should be interesting.

Herb

Herb, your 60 looks awsome and I want to commend you on all the custom items that you've added. She's a beauty...

I have to ask, would you do it again and what was you favorite part of the restoration ?

Also looking forward to seeing more pics of the 37. When is the Cleveland show, sounds like a good time.

Jim

Herb, your 60 looks awsome and I want to commend you on all the custom items that you've added. She's a beauty...

I have to ask, would you do it again and what was you favorite part of the restoration ?

Also looking forward to seeing more pics of the 37. When is the Cleveland show, sounds like a good time.

Jim
Cleveland Autorama at IX Center....March 14, 15 & 16th

Would I do it over again....not sure only because of the amount of money I spent on it. I will probably wait a year or two and then do something again......

I am not sure what was my favorite part....each section had its own satisfaction...one of the biggest rushes I had was when the car was fresh from body and paint and coming home for the first time...OMG...what a rush that was!

Jim
by the way, I could have never really got started with out Craig's and your help....I really did appreciate that day both of youcame over to help me with the body lift.....thanks again!!

Herb

Someday I may need to have help doing the same.. right now I've got my sights on a nice 57. The boss says I have to sell something first. My goal is to have one of each series. Oh if I only had your garage..

Someday I may need to have help doing the same.. right now I've got my sights on a nice 57. The boss says I have to sell something first. My goal is to have one of each series. Oh if I only had your garage..
ha-ha....you haven't seen the new garage out back.....24X42.......needed more room!!!!

i'm jealous.. so why have'nt we at CAC seen a picture of this new structure. Sounds very nice.

i'm jealous.. so why have'nt we at CAC seen a picture of this new structure. Sounds very nice.
been working my a$$ off either on the car or finishing the addition we put on the back of the house. A great room with wood burning fireplace (room 24X32). I put down hardwood floors (Bruce prefinished 3/4" thick) with a big hammer and a floor nailer. Got a 52" LCD Sony TV and hung it on the wall, got some cabinets for the computers in the room. Have to finish the display cabinet as well as the trim work.

Everything seems to have come to a halt in the room while I attach the car and get it done......never seems to be enough time. This darn job of mine gets in the way.......

Mine is the same way. Ya know theres one way to take care of that job. I'm on the 5 yr plan to get rid of mine. Need to build up funding for vette projects, and a few vacations.

Your great room sounds very nice. I too have done the hardwood project with the big hammer and nailer.

Good luck..

WOW, what a great looking 60. I am restoring a 60 myself. Right now I'm up to my eyes
with a dash pad. I read someone can offer step by step instructions on installation.
I would be greatful for any tips that came my way from anyone.
fwshanks@cox.net

Looking good Herb, the Cleveland show sounds like it might be a good weekend trip as long as it isn't the same weekend as the local Vette clubs spring outing

Looking good Herb, the Cleveland show sounds like it might be a good weekend trip as long as it isn't the same weekend as the local Vette clubs spring outing
Craig, I couldn't have gotten this far without yours and Jim's help getting the body off yo begin with. I really do appreciate the time you two gave me to get this project going, it really helped!!

regards, Herb

Cleveland Autorama - March 14, 15, 16 Saturday and Sunday 10 to 10

WOW I guess I missed allot here, Herb the car looks great how about some over all pictures of the completed entire car.

I can almost smell all of that new leather right now. Looks very rich and comfortable looking

Best of luck with it I hope you actually get to drive it now, I am ashamed to say how many miles are on mine

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom