Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C16 Convertible, set to debut:

*89x2*

Callaway C16 Convertible set to debut at the 2007 NY Auto Show.

http://www.autoshowny.com/

(April 6th - 15th at the Javits Center, NYC)

The new C16 Convertible is scheduled to be silver, and striking of course :cool

...stay tuned for more! :upthumbs

Spy Shots... Spy Shots... We want some Spy Shots!

-Luigi
:cool

I'm glad you said the color, because that would have been my first question ;). Any clues as to what sort of convertible to expect? I really wouldn't be surprised at all if Callaway figured out a way to do a folding hardtop similar to the Mercedes SL.

I'm glad you said the color, because that would have been my first question ;). Any clues as to what sort of convertible to expect? I really wouldn't be surprised at all if Callaway figured out a way to do a folding hardtop similar to the Mercedes SL.
Cadillac XLR has the folding hard top on the same body platform.

It would be really cool if it was that "chrome siver" like the coupe that was rendered on their website.

-Luigi
:cool

Oh, by "what kind of convertible" I also meant, do you think it will possibly be a speedster and have no roof at all?

Interesting about the XLR, I didn't know that. Do you guys know of anyone who has modded an XLR folding hardtop to work on a Corvette? If so, throw me a link in a PM! :D

Oh, by "what kind of convertible" I also meant, do you think it will possibly be a speedster and have no roof at all?

Interesting about the XLR, I didn't know that. Do you guys know of anyone who has modded an XLR folding hardtop to work on a Corvette? If so, throw me a link in a PM! :D

This car will be a traditional convertible :ugh

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom