Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C16 official debut at 2:45pm PT (5:45et), webcam link inside>>

*89x2*

Reeves invites the Callaway Owners Group / Callaway Forum to view the show on his webcam - The official debut of the car will happen at the press conference at 2:45pm, California time.

Please join the celebration of this amazing car :cool

http://www.callawaycars.com/webcam.html

Just saw the webcam images. Very nice presslady in front of the webcam :naughty: Only saw some parts of the C16, very nice idea to put a direct link to view the show.

@Chris and Luigi, tell us when you're in front of the webcam so we can check :D

Groeten Peter.

I was watching it earlier and it was just stills of a guy's face wearing glasses. Very weird. Now it's the car, so I'm much happier.

Show opens today @ 11am pt.

Last night, the car was shown to a preview crowd who paid ~180 bucks to see the show a night early. The Callaway C16 was WELL received to the enthusiastic crowd :cool

....stay tuned

:L Now it's an older man's face constantly.

Mike V. from Callaway was using the computer that hosts the webcam - It may have been his :cool you saw...

The webcam is back up ow Luigi is in the olive shirt and tie, behind the car as I type. C.

Just saw the webcam images. Very nice presslady in front of the webcam :naughty: Only saw some parts of the C16, very nice idea to put a direct link to view the show.

@Chris and Luigi, tell us when you're in front of the webcam so we can check :D

Groeten Peter.

Peter, was this the presslady?? If so, she was doing a TV Special about the super cars there and was amazed by the C16 :cool

attachment.php

attachment.php

Here is a pic of the C16 soon after its debut :cool

c16rr.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom