Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C16 spotted in...

*89x2*

With the debut last month of the new Callaway C16, it was bound to pop up in a few places :cool

While it is true that it has been spotted by some out for their morning coffee and others saw the C16 at the LA Auto show, this time, it has been spotted inside the pages of Corvette Enthusiast Magazine for March 2007 :cool

Check it out in the "NewsWire" section :v

Anyone else spot the C16 around or in print???:w

frontpg_left.jpg

VETTE Feb 2007

Vol 31 No. 2

A conversation with Reeves on the C16. This was the first pub that I saw with the new C16 in it. A nice article on all of Reeves' past Corvette creations:

B2K
Sledgehammer
Competition LM
C7
C12R
new Supercharged '07 from Carlisle
Z06.R

... and then the C16

The C16 is pictured on the cover of the February issue of Road and Track with a small article inside.

I was out for morning Coffee, I thought you Callaway guys might like these. Click on the thumbnails and they grow!

The C pillars do look tacked on but everything else rocks! Ive seen the C16 car a few times out there. This was at Ford Design Center in Irvine California. There was a Bugatti Veyron there the other day, but I didn't take any pictures.

Thanks for sharing those pics :cool It is VERY appreciated :cool

I went to the "coffee house" at the PAG complex last month, and was absolutely amazed at the (high) quality of cars, both exotic and classic.

Again, thanks :m

I can't wait to see one in a color I like more. Who knows? Maybe in person! That'd be cool! :upthumbs

There was a blue one there as well (C12?) pretty boring color. The Orange isn't for everyone but it does look sweet live! I don't know what color orange is was but is didn't look like DSOM.

I've never heard Inky Blue called boring before. :confused

There was a blue one there as well (C12?) pretty boring color. The Orange isn't for everyone but it does look sweet live! I don't know what color orange is was but is didn't look like DSOM.

The Orange, is Candy Tangelo Pearl :cool It is a House of Kolor hue.

Re: the blue, it really is not paint at all :eek It is in fact, cabon Fiber, with a tinted "clear" top-coat :cool

Check this out for the story on that one of a kind C12 :cool

http://www.callawayownersgroup.com/COTM/2005July/cotm.htm

c12q.JPG

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom