Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: C2 Fuel line replacement

Stingraynut

Corvette
65 FI Coupe
Can the fuel line on a C2 be replaced without lifting the body from the frame? If so, does anyone have an article or video that they can share with me. Thank you and Happy Labor Day!

Welcome aboard, Stingraynut! :w I can't help you with your question, but we do have some guys here who will know the answer. What year are you working on? We'd love to see pictures. :thumb

Thanks Tom, very nice car and photos. I am new to the forum. I work on my own cars, and we own other C1 and C2 vettes. I was hoping the forum would have other folks who do their own work and may have encountered this repair issue and some experience in this type of repair for some guidance. Thanks!

C2 fuel line replacement

It cannot be done without some cutting & joining of the new fuel line near the rear frame kick-up. Still a bear to do, since the space is very cramped.
I have a short writeup by someone who did it back in 2001, but it may not be appropriate to post here since it came from a rival Corvette site.

I'd tell you to email me from my profile here, but I just tried that myself and it didn't work; I think my email address may have changed since I signed up for this website, and I couldn't find a way to see or modify my email address. I'll try emailing you.

You could send another member a PM with your email address included. That way only they would be able to see your email address. You would both need to check your profile to see that the PM feature is turned on.

Tom

You could send another member a PM with your email address included. That way only they would be able to see your email address. You would both need to check your profile to see that the PM feature is turned on.

Tom

Tom, I tried to find out what my email address is in my profile, but if that info is available, I could not find it.
I next sent myself an email, using my profile, but I did not get the email... my email address changed about 4 or 5 years ago because my old email provider went out of business,
I'm guessing my profile reflects that old address.
I cannot find a way to alter my member profile to enter the change of email address... shouldn't there be a way?

I ended up using Stingraynut's profile to send him an email with the info I had on his question, but I've no idea if he got it (and anyone using my profile to send me an email will not get a response, since my email address is no longer valid).

Top of screen, click on SETTINGS
Left side of page, scroll down to "edit email and password"
Update the email address to your current one
Save the changes.
Andy

No Problem!
It's what we do here! :thumb
Andy :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom