Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C2 Sidepipes

L

LUCKY13

When I was at Carlisle this year, I met a vendor, I believe from Ohio or Indiana, who was in the business of manufacturing exhaust systems for Corvettes. I cannot locate his business card and I need some Stainless Steel side pipes for my 65. Does anyone here have his phone #?

If it was Allen's stainless exhaust, I hope you have better luck with your exhaust fitting than I did. Not only would it not fit, he would not do anything about it!! Its someone I would not do business with again. Cheaper prices but not quality fit or business.

If it was Allen's stainless exhaust, I hope you have better luck with your exhaust fitting than I did. Not only would it not fit, he would not do anything about it!! Its someone I would not do business with again. Cheaper prices but not quality fit or business.

Interesting, I bought a set of Allen's 67 BB SS sidepipes and they fit perfectly and the quality was excellent, it is also what Ecklers and others sell for more money. He was nice to me and even gave me a break on the price. This was two years ago at Carlisle so things may have changed. I am now selling these as they are too small for the 540 (had to use Stahl 4 inchers). Oh well.

Best regards,
Gerry

I tried for several days to get them to fit. Finally I took them to a professional exhaust shop to have them put them. They called and said they would have to really butcher them up to install them and would not be happy with the way they would look. Just below their quality of service. So I had them build a new set.

I tried for several days to get them to fit. Finally I took them to a professional exhaust shop to have them put them. They called and said they would have to really butcher them up to install them and would not be happy with the way they would look. Just below their quality of service. So I had them build a new set.

I would be ****ed too, you said Allen's would not take them back or do anything to help? That is not right.

Best regards,
Gerry

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom