Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! C4 FUEL RAIL COVER LETTERING

J

jimwebber

HAS ANYONE EVER SEEN OR KNOW OF A SOURCE FOR VINYL OR CHOME FUEL RAIL LETTER INSTERS FOR THE WORD CORVETTE FOR A C4?
I FOUND PLENTY FOR C5 AND C6.
I AM LOOKING FOR ONES THAT FIT ON A 93 LT1 FUEL RAIL COVERS.
THANKS FOR ANY INFO!

Fuel rail letters

Look at Corvette Central...When I had my C-4 that's where I got my from...never had any problems with them coming off, etc...just about all venders have them

Grab a paintbrush and some Testor's model paint your OWN color choice. Drop of paint in the groove, and it stays in. $6, 20 minutes.

I did silver.

47624357d1212181457-gasket-replacement-a-few-pics-00001.jpg

JUST WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR

THANKS!! THAT IS JUST WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR!

I GOOGLED IT AND LOOKED EVERYWHERE BUT JUST COULDN'T FIND IT.
FOUND C5 AND C6 BUT COULD NOT FIND C4.

I ORDERED A SET TODAY.
APPECIATE IT!
JIM WEBBER

Schrade--Your right front tire is on the wrong side. Those are directional tires, and they should have the tread pointing forward, not back. I suspect the one on the other side is on wrong too. Just switch the fromt tires side to side, and you'll be OK.

Got the red ones

I GOT THE RED ONES AND AM VERY HAPPY WITH THEM! THANKS EVERYONE!:w

:w Joe,

I sent you a PM about advertising here at the Corvette Action Center Community..

Bud Dougherty
Forums Administrator

I went the other way and did the fuel rails to match exterior then Testors black on letters.

got mine from mid america in white

I got a set of the red ones for my 93 from Mid America. The "R" in CORVETTE does not fit right. They were temporarily out of stock before I got mine so I wonder if this new stock is different from the old stock. ;shrug

Red corvette letters

I got a set of the red ones for my 93 from Mid America. The "R" in CORVETTE does not fit right. They were temporarily out of stock before I got mine so I wonder if this new stock is different from the old stock. ;shrug

I GOT MINE FROM CORVETTE CENTRAL IN JULY 2009 FOR TOTAL OF $32.94. THEY FIT PERFECTLY AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE PICTURE IN MY ENTRY ABOVE ON 9/7/2009. THANKS!!! JIM WEBBER:beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom