Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C5 design

ChildishEgg

Am I the only one who thinks the C5 looks better than the C6? I think the C5 looks a lot more sleek than the C6. Especially in black with sleep eye headlights from hawk motorsport

4672F5A5-2516-4641-9CBC-FAA37CE1C442.jpeg

Old Yellar, gone but not forgotten...

Am I the only one who thinks the C5 looks better than the C6? I think the C5 looks a lot more sleek than the C6. Especially in black with sleep eye headlights from hawk motorsport
I believe you are. When I first saw a picture of the then "new" C5 back end.... I thought it was a kit car. That big fat back end did not impress me. The C6 was a much cleaned up design over the C5. One man's opinion

I have an '04 and much prefer its looks vs. an '05. I like the concealed headlights and smoother lines of a C5. Certain models of C6 look great in the right color, such as a black Grand Sport, but overall the C5 looks better than a base C6.

I have an '04 and much prefer its looks vs. an '05. I like the concealed headlights and smoother lines of a C5. Certain models of C6 look great in the right color, such as a black Grand Sport, but overall the C5 looks better than a base C6.
It just looks sleeker and smooth than a C5.

Nope, i also think the C5 looks much better than the C6...The C6 rear facia looks like it went thru a guillotine...lol

Look at the evidence and I rest my case...

Attachments

• DSCF0004 (2).JPG
    DSCF0004 (2).JPG
    390.6 KB · Views: 71
  • DSCF0005 (4).JPG
    DSCF0005 (4).JPG
    481.9 KB · Views: 78
  • DSCF0009 (3).JPG
    DSCF0009 (3).JPG
    477 KB · Views: 70
  • DSCF0005 (2).JPG
    DSCF0005 (2).JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 75
Last edited:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom