Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C5 exhaust 01 or 02 FS

Dad2BJO

Corvette
01 Z06
Buddy of mine (non Vette owner) has an exhaust from either a 01 or 02 C5. He found it in the attic of his garage this fall. Anyways his neighbor said a previous owner of the house had an 01 or 02 Vette but was not sure if it was a Z06 or not (Neighbor is a car guy) I dont know much about them so I dont know if it was a Z06 or not by looking at the exhaust. I am bettting it is not. All I can confirm is that it is a C-5 exhaust.

Anyways, everything is there from what looks like after the cat on back. I can get a picture but starting this a $175.00 since we have no idea what value this has.

Located in Rockford IL
Thanks

Buddy of mine (non Vette owner) has an exhaust from either a 01 or 02 C5. He found it in the attic of his garage this fall. Anyways his neighbor said a previous owner of the house had an 01 or 02 Vette but was not sure if it was a Z06 or not (Neighbor is a car guy) I dont know much about them so I dont know if it was a Z06 or not by looking at the exhaust. I am bettting it is not. All I can confirm is that it is a C-5 exhaust.

Anyways, everything is there from what looks like after the cat on back. I can get a picture but starting this a $175.00 since we have no idea what value this has.

Located in Rockford IL
Thanks

Is it a complete cat back system? If so, check the outlet tips, if they are round and original, they are probably from a Z06. The standard C5 had oval tips.:thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom