Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C5 Items For Sale

popsvette

Corvette
2010 GS Convertible
I'm simply cleaning out my garage so these items must go.

Lloyd front floor and cargo mat set, black with silver C5 logo, new, $150 (current online price is $225 and up)

Lloyd front floor mat set, black, no logos, used but shows no wear, $65

SOLD - Convertible top down wind screen, black, with cover and brackets. This reduces the wind noise considerably at speeds above 40 mph. stores flat and installs easily, good condition. $80

SOLD - Wheels, painted, with center caps and lug covers, excellent condition, no rash or chips, they were taken off at 5K miles, size 2-17x8.5 and 2-18x9.5, $200 set

Exhaust system, factory, cat back, like new, taken off 2002 at only 25 miles, $200

SOLD - Fuel rail covers with matching engine oil fill cap, smooth, yellow, free of chips and scrapes, looks new, NOT an overlay but replacement for factory covers, $125 (current online price for new is $295 +)

SOLD - Hood blanket with clip buttons, custom painted with fire, good condition, $50.

SOLD - Stop light/turn signal sequential flash harness set, used, excellent condition, simply plugs into existing sockets, easy to install, $50 set

SOLD - Third brake light pulsar harness set, pulses when brakes are applied, plugs into existing socket, easy to install, $30

I'd be interested in the wind screen. Is that the one that looks like mesh? Thanks.

It is square metal frame with mesh screen, black color, with brackets and black cover. It stores flat in the trunk. Give me your email and I'll send some pics. I'm having a problem attaching images to this reply.
Jim

Brake pulser

I'll take the brake pulser if it's still available.

I'll send you a PM

Ken

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom