Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C5 mirrors on a C4

Parrothead

Corvette
Quazar Blue 92
Has anyone put left and right side door mirrors on a C4? I think they are really nice looking and I was wondering how difficult it would be. Also does anyone have any pics of this? Thanks.

Finzs up :pat

Maybe you'll be the one to help us all Jay, when you are the first to do it. Sounds cool. :upthumbs

There was a guy on corvetteforum that did, I have his pics.. I will post them later, they are on my other PC.

There was a guy on corvetteforum that did, I have his pics.. I will post them later, they are on my other PC.

I remember he had to put a couple of washers at the base of the mirrors to get them to line up correctly. There was a small gap between the door panel and the mirror base.

They still looked good though.

thanks Jeff, I would really like to see what they look like. The vision in my head looks pretty good.....but sometimes my mind lies to me......:L

Fins Up:pat

Here they are.

**This is not my vette, so I don't know what work is involved**

01.jpg

02.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

Thanks for the quick response, Well I really like the look from the back of the car but from the front.......well, not so much, They don't match the lines nearly as much as I envisioned. I think I'm going to leave this one alone. Thanks again for the pics. It is great to be able get so much information from so many people...

Fins up:pat

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom