Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C5 or C6 Comparison pic

silverbullit99

Corvette
1999 Silver
Thought this was interesting,,, C5 C6 comparison

c5c6compare.gif

C6 does look a little smaller. I still like my C5 ,, for now !

That is really cool.I really do like the front end of the C5 better and the fender cove has a much better look.The C6 has nicer look with the shorter rearend.

Hadn't seen that one.....cool....Thx :)

And...yup...C5 looks better to me.

That’s cool!

Can’t help but love them both.

B17Crew
:w

Pretty cool for sure; but I still like the C-5 better, guess I am still a stickler for the hidden head lamps and I personally think the front and the rear of the C-5 is pretty hard to improve on. But I must admit I never saw a Corvette I didn't like :v But I wouldn't mind having at least 1 C-1, 1C-2, 1 C-3, 1 C-4, 2- C-5's and 1 C-6

Bill :beer

Me too. . . . . .

They are both excellent sports cars, but as an Industrial Designer I prefer the elegant, flowing surfacing of my C5 to the somewhat "busy", planar surfaces of the C6. I do like the rear 3/4 view of the C6 slightly better than a C5, but it "fits" the C6 and the rear as finally resolved for production does fit the C5. Some of the many, many earlier design proposals for the C5 would have been about as graceful as a '58 Buick or Olds (generally considered among GM's WORST designs until the advent of the Pontiac AzDREK!). Gee, that's right...Mr. Peters gets "credit" for the Aztec as well as the C6....hhmmmm? LOL! DFO :)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom