Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C5 Radio & CD Changer F/S

o2bnkc

Corvette
2024 Amplify Orange HTC
I've got the head unit and 12 disc cd changer from my 02 for sale. The radio has the cassette slot also. They both work great! If anybody is interested, let me know. Thanks.

Radio

I've got the head unit and 12 disc cd changer from my 02 for sale. The radio has the cassette slot also. They both work great! If anybody is interested, let me know. Thanks.

What did you replace the sound system with? My changer keeps on breaking down, repair $ is getting old fast.

I might be interested in the 12 disc cd changer, do you have the Bose system? How much?

What did you replace the sound system with? My changer keeps on breaking down, repair $ is getting old fast.

I replaced the head unit with a doubledin Pioneer unit. A 3300ph something or other. It works great, and makes those Bose speakers actually sound like they're supposed to!

I might be interested in the 12 disc cd changer, do you have the Bose system? How much?

$100.00 for the head unit, and $100.00 for the changer or $180.00 (plus shipping) for both. That's a pretty good deal if you have checked the prices on fleabay or the vette vendors. They both work fine or I'll refund your money. This doesn't include the wiring harness, and I don't know if all c5's are prewired (in the trunk) for the changer. Yes, it's the original equipment used with the Bose speakers from my 2002 vert.

$100.00 for the head unit, and $100.00 for the changer or $180.00 (plus shipping) for both. That's a pretty good deal if you have checked the prices on fleabay or the vette vendors. They both work fine or I'll refund your money. This doesn't include the wiring harness, and I don't know if all c5's are prewired (in the trunk) for the changer. Yes, it's the original equipment used with the Bose speakers from my 2002 vert.

Thanks for the info.

My vehicle does not have one, so I need all of the equipment. You said no harness, but does it include the mounting brackets and the CD magazine for the player?

Thanks for the info.

My vehicle does not have one, so I need all of the equipment. You said no harness, but does it include the mounting brackets and the CD magazine for the player?

Yes, it has the mounting brackets and the 12 cd magazine. I took some pics with my tablet, but I need to find the right connecters to download it to my pc. I even tried to email them to my pc, but nothing has come through. I'll keep trying. Again, it's the stock Delco radio with cassette player, and the stock Pioneer 12 cd changer that came with the car. No wiring harness.

Yes, it has the mounting brackets and the 12 cd magazine. I took some pics with my tablet, but I need to find the right connecters to download it to my pc. I even tried to email them to my pc, but nothing has come through. I'll keep trying. Again, it's the stock Delco radio with cassette player, and the stock Pioneer 12 cd changer that came with the car. No wiring harness.

I am interested in the CD player with the brackets and the CD magazine for $100.00. Should I PM you?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom