Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C5 Recomendations and Cautions

Junkie- Did you put a supercharger on that Z06?
No, Actually the Hood was on the car when I bought it from GMAC!!I put it all back stock except the hood!!! :L I don't need a Super Charger,I've got in enough trouble already!!!:boogie:boogie :boogie:D:D:D

Awesome looking Z Junk, just awesome does black justice!!! Wish I had room and bucks for another one but I hardly drive the one I got. Is she for sale or is this one a keeper?

Bill
Well,It started out as a Keeper!!!;LOL But I had a Minor Traffic Infraction,and the Better Half said SELL!!! :D:D:D

I have gone "handcuff speed" once... 160MPH. So I want details, Junkster.
Well Hand Cuff speeds around here is about 50 or so less than that,I'm sure glad I wasn't going your hand cuff speed,they'd be Pumping Sun Shine to me under the Jail!!!!;LOL;LOL;LOL:D

Well Hand Cuff speeds around here is about 50 or so less than that,I'm sure glad I wasn't going your hand cuff speed,they'd be Pumping Sun Shine to me under the Jail!!!!;LOL;LOL;LOL:D

I was not stopped for going that speed- I was out in the middle of wide-open Idaho, with nobody anywhere near.

You have just made another post with a remarkable lack of details. How fast were you going, and what was the speed limit? :eek:hnoes

Another post with a remarkable lack of details. How fast were you going, and what was the speed limit? :eek:hnoes
105 in a 55 coming out of a long sweeping 90 deg turn Hammering it in 3rd!!!!:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom