Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C5 Service and repair in Connecticut

garllo

Corvette
2004 Torch Red Convertible
Hi There,
Who is everyone using in Connecticut for service and or repair(clutch or anything else that may crop up) I do most of my own work but I couldn't handle a major repair if needed. Don't need anything right now but it's good to know in advance!
Thanks!

Dont know if you are anywhere near Derby, but if you ever have a problem you cant figure out, or need an A1 diagnosis, you probably wouldnt find a better guy for corvettes than Paul at Dworkin Chevy.

Not getting inot the pissing match about dealership v. private/specialty corvette places for work, just stating a fact, the guy is World Class certified.

Dont know if you are anywhere near Derby, but if you ever have a problem you cant figure out, or need an A1 diagnosis, you probably wouldnt find a better guy for corvettes than Paul at Dworkin Chevy.

Not getting inot the pissing match about dealership v. private/specialty corvette places for work, just stating a fact, the guy is World Class certified.

For some reason the CM site is down, so I can't be sure. Paul recently moved to a different dealership, and I think it was Dworkin that he left.

Mark.

Thanks and I agree that Paul is world class aside from the certification and he is a nice guy besides. I met up with him this past September at my club's show. I'm not sure where he is working now. Dworkin is history and I think he was at Maritime last but has since moved. I'd have him work on my car in a minute.

Oh crap :W had no idea he moved. Oh well there goes my ace in the hole.

CT Service

I have taken my C-5 to Corvette Center in Newington. They have been in the Corvette business for many years and are very knowledgeable, they also buy, sell & restore Corvettes...........

Thanks Paul :thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom