Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C5 "Smiley"

Corvette
1982 Collector Edition
I was looking for a smiley on the web and stumbled on this one.. Thought it looked like one of those new, modern fandangled C5's.. :L (j/k)

It's not mine, just a web-find..

Corvette.gif

Enjoy..

:w
-Stefan

Turn it into navy blue and I'll use it as my avatar.
I Like it!
Andy

Is this navy enough?
Here are a couple of different versions.

SWEET! Now can you shrink me enuf to get in that rascal and drive it to somewhere dry and warm? I'm quite a bit whiter than the "guy" driving that one and need to work on my tan!

SWEET! Now can you shrink me enuf to get in that rascal and drive it to somewhere dry and warm? I'm quite a bit whiter than the "guy" driving that one and need to work on my tan!

I hear ya. I've got the same problem. Besides, this time of year is when winter is starting to get very old for me.
Wait a minute... under your username it says Massachusetts/Fla. You should be in Florida for the winter!

Unnnnnnnnfortunately, I've still got to work to feed my sweetheart's 93 octane habit, and since my job is in MA I'm not able to head to FL for the winter. I WILL be heading south on the 18th for a few days to get some sun, warm air, and "speed fixes" however! Connect the battery, put air in the tires (they constantly bleed air), hit the switch, and G-O-O-O-O-O! You just can't believe how much I'm looking forward to it !!!!!
Andy

this is just too much fun

just for the hell of it, I tried animating it...and it worked pretty well :L

I think this may still be small enough to use as an avatar.

attachment.php

That's very cool Tammy.:upthumbs Now how about some Z16 stripes?;)

Doug

Stripes... :L
I gave it a shot, but I have reached the limits of my abilities, and sadly, I can't seem to do stripes :cry

Oh well, it was just a thought anyways.

Thanks for trying Tammy.;)

just for the hell of it, I tried animating it...and it worked pretty well :L

I think this may still be small enough to use as an avatar.

attachment.php
This is GREAT, but my right headlamp is a little slow so try out the attached .gif.
Andy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom