Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C5 "Smiley"

attachment.php

that's great! :L
And THIS one is for abowtieguy!
Andy

Can I have a black one with two little red stripes please??

skylinevk0.png

But where did the smiley face in the windshield go?

This smiley would go good in the windshield

:naughty:

:upthumbs

But where did the smiley face in the windshield go?

This smiley would go good in the windshield

:naughty:

:upthumbs
Pseudomind, if you're talkin about the smiley face missing on MY car, I convinced him that the back end "dirt magnet" was dirty, and he's hunkered down back there cleaning it for me! lol....
Andy

Jetz, that looks absolutely great! I can see there is a good bit of photoshop talent here.

I know I'm going to regret asking... but what's the black rectangle in the middle of the top of the hood? Toward the windshield?

Jetz, that looks absolutely great! I can see there is a good bit of photoshop talent here.

I know I'm going to regret asking... but what's the black rectangle in the middle of the top of the hood? Toward the windshield?
Tammy, the black rectangle is carbon fiber on Jetz MCN hood. Pictures of his car are here http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89291&page=3 post #45

It's just the angle of the gif that's hard to tell what it is if you are not familiar with his car, so don't regret posting the question. Now ya know.;)

Tammy, the black rectangle is carbon fiber on Jetz MCN hood. Pictures of his car are here http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89291&page=3 post #45

It's just the angle of the gif that's hard to tell what it is if you are not familiar with his car, so don't regret posting the question. Now ya know.;)
Aha! I don't think I had even noticed that before. Thanks for the explanation :cool

Dang Tammy youre a WIZZZZZ !!!!!:D
Not me!
It seems that Steve, Jetz' buddy is the wizzz!

One day when I win the lottery and quit my job, I'll just sit around all day and plink around on the computer and learn to be a photoshop wizz. Now that would be the life :D

Yeah...........................black!

can you make it Lemanns Blue and a roadster too? lol just kidding

ZBlast.....I looooove that CA icon.......thx :)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom