Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C5 Wagon!

Those C3 wagons look good! I must admit my partiality for C3s. I intend to have one in my garage next to the C5 some day.

I seem to recall there was an offical concept vehicle done by Chevrolet many years back that resembled this C5, but was (I believe) on the C3 platform...? I don't rightly recall if some of the posted images are of that car; I wasn't particularly fond of that one, so I think I subconsciously blocked the image from my mind in self defense... :ugh

Nooooooooooooo!!!!!

I love Nomads, but.....

The mid year makes me cry and PLEASE, PLEASE, God do not let my dad see the C5 wagon, he would fall in love and make one just so he could haul a bunch of junk around in it like a spare front and rear tire. That would be a sad day in Corvette history to see a C5 wagon full of wheels and sheet metal and whatever crap he could fit in there, packrat that he is:eyerole, it is just to painful for me to think about.

He has always loved the 54 Corvette Nomad and even wants to build one of his own.

About as much as I like the Geo.

I'm not digging those wagons at all. I did see a C5 with a wood luggage rack a few weeks ago and that wasn't very nice either.

C5 Sport Wagon = Big Butt Squared.

I'm waiting for my CTS V Sport Wagon to be built!

I like the wagon concept. How about a photoshop on a C6? I like the CTS wagon too!

I like it!

How can you tell it's Photoshop'd.

Chuck M

The easiest way to tell is look just above the roofline. If you look at the background, you can see the shrubbery is blurred close to the car but clear away from it. There's a few other details which don't hash but that's the most obvious one.

-Mac

There is a gentleman by the name of ?Tim Kelly? out of Sebring FL that builds these up to C6s.

He does great work and they look better than if they were factory made..... he is the best metal and fiber worker I've ever met, by far.

I really don't see the blurred shrubbery myself.
Compare the shrubbery above the windshield to the shrubbery above the roof...

-Mac

yellowz06-nomad.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom