Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C5 Z06 Grand Sport Convertible

Tom Bryant

Administrator
Corvette
1959 black 270hp (9/2/69) 1981 Beige L81(10/20/80)
Jason,

How do you like this?

WOW!!! What a beautiful car.:D Thanks for the pic Tom. There is a guy on the Grand Sport Registry that just got his 2002 Z06 back from the shop. He had it turned into a GS "tribute car", to paraphrase him. I'm not sure if that is the car, but based on the hood, I think it is.

I'm going to have to stop reading about all the fun you guys had in BG last weekend.:L I'm all green with envy that I didnt get to make it.

Hopefully some of you guys will join me on the 50th caravan next June.

Jason

I have another picture with the sign beside the car. Not sure if it's readable though. This car was shown by the company that does the convertible conversions on the ZO6 coupes.

Thanks Terry. That's the car. I asked Hutch, and he confirmed he was there. Apparently he was somewhat disapointed he didnt win the celebrity judges award. But considering his competition, in the form of Chris's '69... Heck, I think the judge made the right call.:)

Jason

I thought he would get picked too. Most of the cars I took pictures of did. I obviously have better taste than some of the celeb. judges. :L

Tom Bryant said:
I thought he would get picked too. Most of the cars I took pictures of did. I obviously have better taste than some of the celeb. judges. :L

Didnt you tell them you where THE Tom Bryant from the CACC? That right there should have qualified you as a celebrity judge.:D

Jason

Sigh

If GM would build it; I would come!

:w

twiget said:
Didnt you tell them you where THE Tom Bryant from the CACC? That right there should have qualified you as a celebrity judge.:D

Jason
I'll bet I would have gotten my own office too. Out back by the dumpster. :L

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom