Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C6 Aerobody Opinions

shopview

Corvette
94 Callaway SNAT450TT,96 Callaway CE,91 B2K TT-001
What are your thoughts on a a new C6 Aerobody? What styling cues from existing or concept cars would you like to see the C6 Aerobody lean towards?

(Whether or not you've seen the concept sketches)

Personally, I'm partial to the Super Speedster look :_rock They are timeless!

One of the things I really love is the grilled "openings" behind each wheel on the C4 aerobody. That's one of my favorite features. But it might look pretty lame on the C6.

I agree, the openings in the car always make a statement. I like this hood on a C6... Reminds me of the C7R!

...I would like to see the tail a bit longer and a lip on it as well - subtle (like the C4 Aero tail had :cool )

I would also like to see a more defined nose, maybe a bit more aggressive ;)

At any rate, Paul (Deutchman) is sure to hit a home run w/ the C6 designs :upthumbs

Aggressive and a head turner... Something to make a Gen II Viper be boring :ugh but still as timeless as the C4 Aerobody:D

I had always hoped, that the Corvette would eventually look more like the Ford GT. Look at what Saleen was able to do with it, by building the S7. Instead, the vette keeps looking more and more like an import. Hopefully Callaway can change that look.

shopview said:
Aggressive and a head turner... Something to make a Gen II Viper be boring :ugh but still as timeless as the C4 Aerobody:D
Amen to Timeless :cool
- At the inspection station, there was a fella with a 2001 who thought my SNAT Aero was much newer than a 93 :confused
The inspector at the second place did as well :upthumbs

I would love to see some photoshop masters take a crack at this so we can see some visual possibilities... anyone out there want to try?

Have you seen this car in person....extremely impressive and cutting edge

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom