Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C6 people...check this picture out

SlowRide

Corvette
1971 LT1...gone but not forgotten
If you have already seen this, I apologize but it is new to me, thought I would share with the faithful....

7503_image.jpg

It was found here......
http://www.thecarconnection.com/index.asp?article=6691&sid=173&n=156

That pic is kinda old news , but thanks for the thought ! Cliff

DkBG said:
That pic is kinda old news , but thanks for the thought ! Cliff

Ooops!!

I have been very busy lately with school and work and haven't been on the internet or at CAC much since October. I was looking around today and thought I had struck gold. Look's like it was fool's gold.

Thank you anyway.......... NO apologies needed.:beer

a little late

Are you the son of the guy that was running the radar at pearl harbor.:r

To tt-rexx

Just for your historical knowledge, the people who ran the radar at Pearl Harbor reported the planes to their superiors about 30 minutes in advance. So, if you are going to be witty, at least be accurate.

realtor said:
To tt-rexx

Just for your historical knowledge, the people who ran the radar at Pearl Harbor reported the planes to their superiors about 30 minutes in advance. So, if you are going to be witty, at least be accurate.

nicely done!

30 is early

Yes i saw the movie too and i watch the history channel. The knowledge of what was going to happen i believe was known before the planes got to the radar by the people in washington. The post was was just a good natured rib and yes 30 min. is slow for a responce thats why they caught most of our planes on the ground. they also sunk a jap 2 man sub in the harbor before the attack.The people at pearl were victims of there own SLOWNESS to respond until it was to late. and we're still driving bmw's and mitsubishi's(jap zero) go figure. i mean come on the guy's handle is slowride.jay leno would have a field day.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom