Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C6 photoshop picture

blocker44

Corvette
2000 Nassau blue convertible
Has anyone here seen this picture? It is a photoshop job of what the C6 will look like.

Glad you got that link fixed Blocker. :beer

This Picture was BANNED at Corvette Forum. It was REMOVED from every single post it appeared in. Troy Roberts is very much in bed with GM. My guess this is a Very Close picture of C6. Close enough to have GM stand up and take notice. Close enough for GM to demand them to remove it. There is a big bru ha ha going on over there right now over these pictures. Get a good look at this pic its a VERY CLOSE look at the real thing! This Pic was posted by someone calling himself JuJubee, and said he saw the real thing and photo shopped it up from memory. He even has the Cadillac XLR door pulls in this version and I know this is right as well for C6. I also think the new "Logo" is correct also.

I appreciate you posting the photo of that yellow photoshop C5 representation of a C6.

I would imagine a removal of such a photoshop would lead to greater anticipation among the faithful.

I can't see how GM could pressure the removal of such an obvious and stated photoshop. Sounds crazy but you never know?

Thanks again

JB

One more thing....Cool Vette and I hear the Z06 versions going to have 500hp! Brembo ccm brakes..and lighter vehicle weight..

We've got another winner!

Glad we have an open site here.

It could also be just the Circle/crossed flag logo thats right as well this appears in all the photos.

Check out the circle flag logo in Rocket Blocks siqnature (above)picture then look in the back ground of the Corvette picture.

Thats the Logo and Pic that was Banned at Corvette Forum. If you are a Forum member post just a pic of that logo at C/F and see what happens. If they ban the logo pic then we know its not the car rendering there after but the logo. There is also another pic at the Forum that someone photo shopped after the XLR into a look of this yellow car that could also be a close looking rendering to the real C6. See if you can bring it over hear as well.

I've always wondered if the Vette could do without the emblems..on the front bumper and rear trunklid..

I've even quickly thought about having them removed..for cleaner lines..

Anybody who looks at our cars and can't tell there vettes ?

I know many like the badge thing so I know I'm in the minority and its not that big a deal ..

I would hope the new badge is pressed into the rubber like on the rear bumper of the present C5 where it says Corvette..

THat I find an interesting alternative but doubt it will occur..

All that being said..the new badge looks very nice.

I thought he said it was a photoshop job??? in his first post. THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL PIC.

c5-yellow-400.jpg

This is the original photo

If thats the C6 I will be taking very good care of my C5.

don't take this wrong but it kinda has a camaro front end to it. Not the lights but the opening.

Take a good look at the opening on the Cadillac XLR. The C6 would have to have similar design cues. This picture was said to be a C5 re touched to look like a C6 after someone saw the real thing. It lasted about 2 days at Corvette Forum then it was Banned. Sooo this would make one think that this basic design of this car is close.

This is SOOOOO much better than the Motor Trend, R&T and C&D "guess" drawings!!! I hope the headlights are close. The lights in the magazine drawings were disgusting - looked like poor aftermarket adaptations for a C5.

This may be a touched up C5 photo, but the C6 will be mounted on the same basic chasis, so the mounting points might be pretty similar. Although I haven't seen an XLR next to a C5, my impression at the LA Auto Show was that there APPEARS to be very little difference between the two in the windshield angle.

However, the C2 and the C3 are on the same chasis and, as you know, have almost nothing in common at the skin level.

I'm getting anxious to see how the 'vette boys wrap all that performance that MT has promised!

I certainly agree that the yellow C6 photoshop drawing is the best looking concept I have seen by far! GM has made the headlight work in that design. Still Corvette... nothing gizmo-retro or too far off of the path. Just the Corvette look that so many of us like. A little more aggressive looking too. :upthumbs

disappeared off the CF site eh?
so is this site next?....guess we'll just have to 'stay tuned';shrug

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom