Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C7 Customized Corvette split window panels

Vetteskins

Corvette
2002 LS1 coupe
Check-out our Customized Corvette split window panels at www.vetteskins.com Give your C7 a personalized, custom look! GREGGS C7-1.jpg

Glad you like the look. That's what freedom of expression is all about.

For me, I think it detracts from the lines and beauty of the C7.

chris

Vetteskins corvette split window panels

Glad you like the look. That's what freedom of expression is all about.

For me, I think it detracts from the lines and beauty of the C7.

chris

Thank-You for your input, but we feel it enhances the lines! That is the beauty of freedom of expression and personalization. Especially with the C7 Stingray, they all come from GM the same and the split window panel was discussed as an option but GM opted out. Atleast we give the opportunity for the option at a very reasonable cost and the response has been mostly positive.Thanx again and please visit our website at www.vetteskins.com to view our other aftermarket Corvette products.:v

Thank-You for your input, but we feel it enhances the lines! That is the beauty of freedom of expression and personalization. Especially with the C7 Stingray, they all come from GM the same and the split window panel was discussed as an option but GM opted out. Atleast we give the opportunity for the option at a very reasonable cost and the response has been mostly positive.Thanx again and please visit our website at www.vetteskins.com to view our other aftermarket Corvette products.:v

I'm on the fence..................

Panels for C7

I'm on the fence..................
The GBE Crystal Red Tint coat is one of the many colors that we where never able to match with vinyl! It pushed us to also custom paint many colors for Corvettes to get a perfect match. :upthumbs

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom