Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C7 spotted today :)

BoDuke

Corvette
'04, Triple black Vert, '13 Grand Sport 3LT Coupe
I know this is the C5 playhouse, but I wanted to share these pic's I just took of a C7 pulling out of the car wash down the street from my house.

I never cared for the C7 until just now seeing it in person. It's a really awesome looking car (even the tail lights seem to fit the design, hard to believe I know). The pic's here are just what I was able to see.

It looks like a true Corvette in person than in any picture or publication I've seen. 2013-10-15_11-41-44_732.jpg2013-10-15_11-41-26_559.jpg2013-10-15_11-41-56_248.jpg

Car wash ?

I know this is the C5 playhouse, but I wanted to share these pic's I just took of a C7 pulling out of the car wash down the street from my house.

I never cared for the C7 until just now seeing it in person. It's a really awesome looking car (even the tail lights seem to fit the design, hard to believe I know). The pic's here are just what I was able to see.

It looks like a true Corvette in person than in any picture or publication I've seen.View attachment 15420View attachment 15421View attachment 15422
Actually took a C7 through a car wash! My 03 will never see that abuse.

... I never cared for the C7 until just now seeing it in person. It's a really awesome looking car (even the tail lights seem to fit the design, hard to believe I know)...

I agree; the early marketing photos didn't leave me pining for the C7; but once I saw it in person, I was much more taken with it. Still haven't quite come to terms with the tail lights, but I do like the way they've improved the front-end styling compared to the C6.

As an aside, Chevy sent a bunch of C7's to Corvettes at Carlisle this year; attendees got to see nearly every color they're offering.

I had the C5 out today running errands and I saw it again! It's like a Bigfoot sighting, you see it, and then it's gon before you can really do anything about it! I was fortunate enough to get beside it at the stop light, then off he went. Ironically, todays sighting is within 2 blocks of the car wash I got the pics of it last time!

I'm pretty sure I seen this guy driving a C6 last summer, same color. Not a bad upgrade!

2014-03-17_13-44-29_940.jpg

2014-03-17_13-44-42_577.jpg

2014-03-17_13-44-47_716.jpg

We saw a car hauler filled with C7s. Unlike most new cars being shipped; the whole car is covered with plastic to protect it.

I agree; the early marketing photos didn't leave me pining for the C7; but once I saw it in person, I was much more taken with it. Still haven't quite come to terms with the tail lights, but I do like the way they've improved the front-end styling compared to the C6.

Yeahthat^ Finally saw one on the road, very sharp car in person. The tail lights didn't look that bad, but I still haven't come to terms with the elimination of the pop-up headlights after all these years.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom