Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C7 spotted today :)

BoDuke

Corvette
'04, Triple black Vert, '13 Grand Sport 3LT Coupe
Hey all!!

I JUST seen a C7pulling out of a car wash down the street from my house and I was able to get a few pic's of it with my phone. Thought I'd share them with everyone.

I never cared for the C7 until just now seeing it in person. It's a really awesome looking car (even the tail lights seem to fit the design, hard to believe I know). The pic's here are just what I was able to see.

It really does like a true Corvette in person compared to the pic's in magazines and online. I was really surprised. It's a sexy looking ride!!

2013-10-15_11-41-26_559.jpg2013-10-15_11-41-44_732.jpg

Don't you just wish.........I know I do. :w

Hi Aaron......looks like somebody has been down to Harchelroads writing big checks........looks good.....I think the first thing I would do is paint the black on the back end the same color as the car. I'm waiting to see if someone does that and how it looks.....I like that color......I have now seen a live C7 yet but am keeping an eye out for one. Thanks for the pics....

C7

Had our local Chevy Dealer unveil his first in C7 this past weekend. Of course, it was sold before it ever arrived but the owner had it on display at the dealership.
Bottom line, my first opportunity to actually see the C7 in person. Have seen a lot of pictures and videos but not in the "flesh" until last Saturday.
I have to say, pictures and videos do not do the new Stingray justice. It is an awesome machine when you get next to it.
The one on display was silver with black accents, interior was also silver. For lack of knowing the exact color coming from the factory I'll call it silver. Probably some elaborate name for the color.
I was really shocked to see the rear end is so much more likeable in person than the pictures I had seen.
Home run is all I can say. I hope, at some point down the road, I get the opportunity to own one. I thought my next Corvette would be the 2009, GT1. I think I have changed my mind.

Saw a C7 last Friday on the way home from work. I noticed a white sports car catching me on the freeway - thought it was a C6 at first but as it got closer, the grill didn't look right then I noticed the black hood vent. This particular freeway ended at a traffic light before turning into a regular 4-lane in my town. I stopped at the light and watched the C7 stop a couple of cars behind me. Thinking I'd get a closer look, I left the light moderately but the C7 turned right at the light and disappeared into Mustang, OK. Maybe I'll catch it again before too long and see if I know the driver.

I had the C5 out today running errands and I saw it again! It's like a Bigfoot sighting, you see it, and then it's gone before you can really do anything about it! I was fortunate enough to get beside it at the stop light, then off he went. Ironically, todays sighting is within 2 blocks of the car wash I got the pics of it last time!

I'm pretty sure I seen this guy driving a C6 last summer, same color. Not a bad upgrade!

2014-03-17_13-44-29_940.jpg

2014-03-17_13-44-42_577.jpg

2014-03-17_13-44-47_716.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom