Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Cadillac CTS-V Wagon: Starting At $62,990

Corvette
2012 💯 4LT GS Roadster

DETROIT –The Cadillac CTS-V Wagon will be available at U.S. Cadillac dealers later this year, with pricing from $62,990, including destination. With a 556-horsepower V-8, the 2011 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon accelerates from 0 to 60 miles per hour in 4.0 seconds.

“The Cadillac CTS-V Wagon is a limited production offering for connoisseurs who are interested in the unique combination of V-Series performance with wagon style and capability,” said Don Butler, vice president, Cadillac marketing.

Like the CTS-V sedan and CTS-V Coupe, the CTS-V Wagon features a supercharged 6.2L V-8 delivering 556 horsepower (415 kW) and 551 lb.-ft of torque (747 Nm). Power is delivered to the rear wheels through either a standard six-speed manual, or a six-speed automatic transmission. Other high-performance features include standard Magnetic Ride Control, Brembo brakes, and 19-inch forged-aluminum wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 tires.

The CTS-V Wagon combines V-Series performance with the practicality of a wagon and the appointments of a luxury sedan. The CTS-V Wagon can accommodate up to 58 cubic-feet of cargo, and features a full range of luxury amenities, such as:
  • Heated, leather-appointed seats
  • In-dash navigation system with 40-gigabyte hard drive
  • Xenon HID headlamps with adaptive forward lighting
  • Bose 5.1 Cabin Surround audio system
  • Cadillac Premium Care Maintenance Service for four years / 50,000 miles
Available options on the CTS-V Wagon include:
  • $3,400 Recaro heated and ventilated, high-performance driver and front-passenger seats
  • $800 19-inch, polished aluminum wheels
  • $600 midnight Sapele Wood trim package
  • $300 Suede steering wheel and shifter
The CTS-V Wagon is now available for ordering from Cadillac retailers in limited quantities for 2011.

GM Media

Mine is on order.

Crystal Red, stick shift.

It appears that the first V Wagons will not be built until the first week of November and mine should be built that week. Which means I probably will not see it until the third week.

My order status went to 3400 on Tuesday (just found out today). That's one stop before rolling down the line. Might be already.

Can't wait!

Well, it took a couple of extra weeks to reach 3800 status but my V Wagon went 3800 on 11/16. I've got a VIN on it also and might be driving it by Thanksgiving. Yea Haaaaa!!!!!

Thanks for the MT link. That's my color also.

Status is 4300 now meaning that it's in the shippers hands now.

WHAT NO H U D option on the cts-v

:mad:mad:mad

DETROIT –The Cadillac CTS-V Wagon will be available at U.S. Cadillac dealers later this year, with pricing from $62,990, including destination. With a 556-horsepower V-8, the 2011 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon accelerates from 0 to 60 miles per hour in 4.0 seconds.

“The Cadillac CTS-V Wagon is a limited production offering for connoisseurs who are interested in the unique combination of V-Series performance with wagon style and capability,” said Don Butler, vice president, Cadillac marketing.

Like the CTS-V sedan and CTS-V Coupe, the CTS-V Wagon features a supercharged 6.2L V-8 delivering 556 horsepower (415 kW) and 551 lb.-ft of torque (747 Nm). Power is delivered to the rear wheels through either a standard six-speed manual, or a six-speed automatic transmission. Other high-performance features include standard Magnetic Ride Control, Brembo brakes, and 19-inch forged-aluminum wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 tires.

The CTS-V Wagon combines V-Series performance with the practicality of a wagon and the appointments of a luxury sedan. The CTS-V Wagon can accommodate up to 58 cubic-feet of cargo, and features a full range of luxury amenities, such as:
  • Heated, leather-appointed seats
  • In-dash navigation system with 40-gigabyte hard drive
  • Xenon HID headlamps with adaptive forward lighting
  • Bose 5.1 Cabin Surround audio system
  • Cadillac Premium Care Maintenance Service for four years / 50,000 miles
Available options on the CTS-V Wagon include:
  • $3,400 Recaro heated and ventilated, high-performance driver and front-passenger seats
  • $800 19-inch, polished aluminum wheels
  • $600 midnight Sapele Wood trim package
  • $300 Suede steering wheel and shifter
The CTS-V Wagon is now available for ordering from Cadillac retailers in limited quantities for 2011.

GM Media

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom