Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

(Callaway~Carlisle Reunion) TWO DAYS until the show, are U ready? Important details~

1.5 weeks to go ~

TTT :w

Folks,

For anyone who would like to attend the Owners dinner and has not yet made arrangements, this is a reminder that our dinner is being held together in conjuction with another group, that seating is limited (first come/first serve), and we cannot change the size of the venue or the deadlines. Special Guest speakers make this a very important event that you do not want to miss.

If you have not done so already, contact *89x2* (e-mail, PM, post, etc) and get the info on how to make your reservation NOW (if it is not too late already).

See you all at Carlisle!

-Luigi
:cool

Folks, just a reminder as an owner had mentioned to me yesterday - the cutoff date is the cutoff date - We will unfortunately, not be able to take on-site reservations for the dinner. This must be done ahead of time.

Please drop me an email for the details - a quick phone call then, takes care of everything :beer

See you there! :w

This is VERY true Luigi, thanks :beer I have heard from quite a few people today on the dinner - we had a great time in the past, let's continue the tradition :w

Also, I pulled this from the host hotel's website:

Enjoy spacious suites that are 50% larger than traditional hotel rooms. All suites include separate living, eating and sleeping areas. Enjoy complimentary full hot breakfast buffet and our nightly social hour (Mon-Thurs) with complimentary light dinner, beer and wine.

See you there, Thursday night :bar

Folks, if you have not yet signed up for the dinner, this has been extended for the weekend only! :cool If you are interested in this, please do not wait any longer. If you still need the info, please drop an email. :beer

I have reviewed my notes and compared with those that have asked for info, or otherwise gone in the past, but not called in yet.

...time is running out!

:cool

If you should talk to anyone who needs to sign up, we'll accept any
reservations that are left over the weekend on our answer machine. I'll
call them back Monday morning for their credit card information and
dinner choices.

Arrive on the grounds NO LATER than 10:00 am for parking:

Folks attending Carlisle, I would like a volunteer or two, each day, to help with the parking of Callaways in our row.

Please post here in this thread if you are interested in lending a hand and I will get you the details at the show -

It is VERY important to park cars in an organized fashion as many who have attended in the past, know.

Your help is needed and appreciated! :w:beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom