Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Callaway Double D Exhast Tips??

N

NORCAL SS

Just saw this section here ;)

Guys wondering if anyone can help me out. I have a Trailblazer SS and changing the exhuast so that it exits on the center and looking if anyone can give me info. Id like to get the Callaway double D tips to fill the space where the trailor hitch is that i will remove. Here are the tips im looking at http://store.callawaycars.com/double-dexhaustsystem2005-2008corvette.aspx

Does anyone know where and if i can get only the tips.

Thanks guys

Tony

ps- Here are some vids of it in action http://youtube.com/results?search_query=blowntbss

Call Mike Vendetto @ Callaway Cars (860) 434-9002 and ask him if they can sell just the tips.

Here is a Callaway Cat-back on a full size Tahoe (7.0Liter/supercharged, Six Spd manual) :eek

I hope this helps - Chris :m

attachment.php

ill try that thanks

yah im running 11.9@112 on full weight and only 5.5 psi on pump gas. Im putting in the 2.8 pulley this week and doing a race gas tune so should bein the 11.50s range.

If there are probs with me posting up these videos you guys can delete them.

m16.jpg

coversdone2.jpg

Whoa, that's a nice looking Trailblazer. I expected it to be all go and no show, but that's a good looking one!

Whoa, that's a nice looking Trailblazer. I expected it to be all go and no show, but that's a good looking one!

They come with the LS2 stock so they move good for stock also. High 13s low 14s at the track stock

Callaway Cars has been asked to SC a few of the TrailBlazer SSes and have done a few Chevy SSR's now, two in the past mo. :cool

You are in the right spot, thanks for sharing!

Hopefully the guys at the shop were able to help with your request :beer

Callaway Cars has been asked to SC a few of the TrailBlazer SSes and have done a few Chevy SSR's now, two in the past mo. :cool

You are in the right spot, thanks for sharing!

Hopefully the guys at the shop were able to help with your request :beer

YAH I Called and looking into itnow.

Callaway

Here is a Callaway Cat-back on a full size Tahoe (7.0Liter/supercharged, Six Spd manual) :eek

Chris

Some questions Chris ...

Your Tahoe really looks nice! Have any other pics of it?

I'm thinking about getting a Tahoe soon and the Callaway exhaust is the best looking I've seen to date. What's the sound level inside and out compared to stock? Is the system made by Callaway or does Corsa or Borla build for them?

Thanks,
Fred

that truck should run high 13s good lookin rig.

Tony, NORCAL SS, I've seen your name on the SS forum. Awesome truck. I test drove one and was sold, but all the tranny talk got me spooked! Good luck on the tips, that would look great.

Tony, NORCAL SS, I've seen your name on the SS forum. Awesome truck. I test drove one and was sold, but all the tranny talk got me spooked! Good luck on the tips, that would look great.

yah pay to play. Keep it stock its fine. Ive had my truck for over 2 years 3700 miles new tranny in it allready. 275 40 17 mt drag rads and street racing pretty much every weekend is the only miles it sees. the racing spot is like 3 miles from my house. never has seen rain and never will.

the tips are alittle expensive at 240 bucks and shipping but im working it out. I have to get rid of the spare and cut out the trailor hitch in rear and then fill in the hole thats in the rear now because i have true duals on it now and they exit in the same spot on pass side.

exh1.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom