Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Callaway on the Tail of the Dragon?

XLR8

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
2003 AE Convertible, 1998 LCRM Convertible
While looking for CAC Tail of the Dragon photos on DragonSlayer.com I came across these photos of what may or may not be a yellow Callaway. Thought I'd post a link to the page containing the photos here so that the experts could take a look at them. :)

Click

:w Jane Ann

Did you happen to see the trailer hitch on the silver C1 in Geralds link?
He probably towed a few bikes down with the Vette.:D
If I wasn't so broke I would have followed Dad down, there is always next time.

Did you happen to see the trailer hitch on the silver C1 in Geralds link?
He probably towed a few bikes down with the Vette.:D
If I wasn't so broke I would have followed Dad down, there is always next time.

I saw the silver C1 photos on DragonSlayer but I didn't notice a trailer hitch. Don't feel like the Lone Ranger, Craig. I was the person that initiated the trip back in June at CruiseFest when I stated that Jeanie and I had decided to return in October to run the Dragon during the Fall. Tammy and Rascal said they'd meet up with us and it grew from there.

Then I got sick the day before we were scheduled to leave and didn't get to go. :mad You think I wasn't a bear all weekend? :L

:w

Then I got sick the day before we were scheduled to leave and didn't get to go. :mad You think I wasn't a bear all weekend? :L

:w
Ya I know I was "lurking around" that thread for some time, its on my wish list to do along with a side trip to see the junks digs while the Wife does that tourist trap nearby, Ashville I think its called.;LOLspent too much money on the 68 so its gonna be lean times for about 6 months. ;LOL
been there many times before and always survived.;)

I don't know if the yellow C4 is a Callaway or just a ground effects kit, I thought they had more openings in the nose for the turbos

C1 trailer hitch shot

bossvette, keep next October open. We're talking about making it a yearly event. We'd love to have you join us.

Tammy

That is NOT a callaway...:L

Didn't think so, but as I'm not very familiar with them... posted it because I KNEW the experts would be able to spot a poser fast and easy. ;)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom