Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Callaway Owners Website

*89x2*

Please take a few moments to check out the Callaway Owners Website www.callawayownersgroup.com
This site is set up as a resource for ALL Callaway Owners and Enthusiasts alike :)
If you have a contribution for the site, feel free to drop a line with your thoughts:upthumbs

Reeve Reaction!!!

Hi Chris,

Did you notify Reeve about this? The last time we tried this he went wild..remember!

The site looks great. Lets hope you can keep it up without Reeve making a fuss.

Another thought. After the Carlisle show he promised support. It has been over six months and still nothing from him.

Post me,
Stan:)

Looks good, but I'm not sure how something can be called "official" without the blessing of Callaway or GM :)

Re: Reeve Reaction!!!

Stan A said:
Hi Chris,

Did you notify Reeve about this? The last time we tried this he went wild..remember!

The site looks great. Lets hope you can keep it up without Reeve making a fuss.

Another thought. After the Carlisle show he promised support. It has been over six months and still nothing from him.

Post me,
Stan:)

Stan,
Your comment to *89x2* about his new Callaway website seem to have a bite to it!
I don’t own one of these fantastic machines, but if I did I would be thrilled at the prospect of someone putting together an ACTIVE website DEDICATED to my passion.

“Reeve” evidently has or had a similar website. Evidently, reading between the lines, he is not keeping the site current. The L81VetteRegistry was born because the original L81 Registry lay dormant for about 6 months and attempts to contact the owner to offer assistance fell on deaf ears! I decided either to give it up or get it up! Thus the L81VetteRegistry was founded and launched. (We have over 360 members!)

Owners have a choice, and I encourage Corvette owners to get involved and take the lead in their passion, there are enough followers out there, someone has to step up to the plate and point to the outfield bleachers and hit the ball there.

I commend and applaud *89x2* for his efforts and wish him and his new Callaway website great success. I’m sure it will be a great place for all Callaway OWNERS to gather, exchange information and swap stories.

Bud

supernatural400 said:
Looks good, but I'm not sure how something can be called "official" without the blessing of Callaway or GM :)

The site is the Official site for the callaway owners group.. NOT the OFFICAL CALLAWAY SITE!!!!

Callaway owners group site

WOW The site is great !!!!!I wish the callaway owners group nothing but luck. It will take input from all the owners to keep this going strong.Share your knowledge of the cars with Chris . If you know something that will help someone else please share.HEY CHRIS that sure is alot of magazines and I did not see the most current issue of Corvette Fever listed? Did you forget that one. Well nothing but luck to you . Great going .I think REEVES would be pleased. PS. I will have to send you some more pics of the finished product of my car.

Pete, Thanks for the compliments!!!! I will update the periodical list with a few more - That can be found under "General info & Background" as a lot of folks have asked where they can find out more on these cars in print - I did not realize how MANY periodicals there were on these BEASTS!!!!

I have already received some e-mails about the site with some good idea's & info.. Thanks again!! :cool

ohh - I extended April's Car of the Month through May due to the late kickoff - I figured that would be o.k. - let me know about the other pic's :beer

SUGGESTION

Attention: All Callaway Owners

I have what I think is a good idea...........

With the offical site of the Callaway Car Owners Group now online with its own website, it is time to charter all members and elect a director.

Chris has worked his butt off over the past several years organizating and keep Callaway car owners on a positive path. His actions alone made the Carlisle show a great one for all Callaway car owners. His continuing support to help all owners by establishing a good communications and backing of said owners through actions by Reeve and staff was a feat of no small pre-portion.

I cannot think of a better person to lead the way now and in the future than Chris. He is the best person for the Director job.

I am sure all owners agree with this. You have my support Chris!

Stan:beer :) :w

Chris,

Great Job on the Website!.... Way to go.

Now back to the grind...

Luigi
:cool

Re: Callaway owners group site

callaway4fun said:
WOW The site is great !!!!!I wish the callaway owners group nothing but luck. It will take input from all the owners to keep this going strong.Share your knowledge of the cars with Chris . If you know something that will help someone else please share.HEY CHRIS that sure is alot of magazines and I did not see the most current issue of Corvette Fever listed? Did you forget that one. Well nothing but luck to you . Great going .I think REEVES would be pleased. PS. I will have to send you some more pics of the finished product of my car.

Pete - Thanks!!!!!! I truly hope eveyone likes the site and finds it beneficial. Corvette Fever, How could I forget ;)
attachment.php
Thanks again-looking forward to some more pics - BTW- Pete's car is the current "Callaway of the Month" :beer

Chris - Nice job on the site! I'm sure you didn't go into it without the backing of the necessary higher powers.

What's with the half finished Car of the Month? ;)

Chris.........nice work there buddy.....

It's something that's been needed for a long time......

Dave

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom