Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Callaway reunion at Carlise

Hi,

That sounds good to me. I am getting things here more under control with regards to some personal issues.

Email me directly and then we will tackle this issue.

Stan

If Carlisle doesn't work out for some reason would it be possible to get a Callaway reunion at the Mid-America event? It might draw people from the West Coast. Perhaps next time?

TAC said:
If Carlisle doesn't work out for some reason would it be possible to get a Callaway reunion at the Mid-America event? It might draw people from the West Coast. Perhaps next time?

Thats a good idea for next time... When is that event? September , right?
TAC, did you buy your plane ticket to Carlisle yet?
Later, *89x2*

If anyone has a Callaway or is interested in joining the Callaway Registry or helping out at Carlisle with the Callaway display.. post here... we'll send you the most recent email on these topics from 2/25/02.

*89x2* said:

Thats a good idea for next time... When is that event? September , right?
TAC, did you buy your plane ticket to Carlisle yet?
Later, *89x2*

No....once we decided BG was out we made out our plans for the rest of the year. We're going to Oregon, Idaho, Yellowstone and Great Falls, MT as well as our own Seattle in September event this year. That put us in hotels for 15 days right there. No more time and money to really spare. I'll be there in spirit, though.

Callaway?

Camaros invited? We have 1 of 6 (?) SN450's. Original owner lives in CT. and bought the car in 94 had Callaway convert her to the SN400 and in 1997 upgraded her to the SN450. When we visited the plant they thought at the time there were only 6 SN450 Camaros, one which is owned by the late King of Jordan. This car does not have the Aero body but Callaway did the motor, interior and suspension.

Let me know! Maybe I could drive her up to one of these renunions.

Invites!

The Registry welcomes everyone to join. Please send all your info to me directly via my email. See first post in the Callaway forum section.

As to attending the Corvette events, you are welcome anytime. A Callaway is a Callaway no matter what model form it comes in.

Also if you know any other SN Camaros owners, please let them know about the registry starting up again.

Thanks,

Stan

Eric, I live about 15 miles from the Carlisle fairgrounds and will be out there all 3 days. Let me know what I can do to help you out .

Also, are you going to the Pocono Viper Day on 4/8. I'm considering giving it a shot. Sounds like a lot of fun. I'm going to be running at Summit Point Raceway this Friday 3/1

Join The Registry!

Hi Mark,

I did not find your name/info or email address listed in the Registry folder. Are you interested in joining?

Post me if you are interested.

Stan

Stan, count me in. I had e-mailed my info to you but if you didn't
get it, I'll send it again.

My e-mail is fxgs@msn.com.

See you at Carlisle.

FXGS, I'm signed up to run with the Viper Club at Pocono on the Monday.. I think it's April 8th. Should be a lot of fun. I've heard that we'll be able to get almost unlimited track time due to a light turnout. The Callaway is staying home for that one, my '93 is geared more towards road racing. There's a Ferrari event there one weekend.. I'm trying to get info on that one and will also be there for Dave Walter's "School"...

We're definitely looking for a hand in setting up and organizing. Things are getting worked out as we speak to finalize the event.. I won't speak for Chris (89*2) as there is a "jinx" factor that Murphy applies from time to time. Once we're a "go" I'm sure he'll be in touch to start delegating a couple things. Looking forward to it all the way!

Eric , sounds good. I have the entry form for Pocono, I'll be mailing it in tomorrow with my check. I'll look forward to meeting you up there. I'll be heading up on Sunday. If you go up the day before, any suggestions on where to stay?

Registry Form

Glad to hear back. Do me a favor and go to the thread about the registry sign up. Located at the start of this forum.

Send all that info please. Especially need name, address, city, state, zip, phone, full description of your car. Can you also email we several pictures. two outside and one under the hood.

Thanks,
Stan

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom