Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Callaway SuperSpeedster

SteveBatch

Does anyone know the individual who bought the Callaway Sledgehammer and the original SuperSpeedster? Three Callaways were bought at BJ this past year, all supposedly by the same person.
I have some "behind the scene" info on these cars and would like to get in touch with the current owner.

I know the gentleman who bought the cars, as does some others here :cool

you can pass along the info through Callaway Cars - info@callawaycars.com

or you can send it to me and I will see to it it gets to him - Whichever you prefer :v :m

Steve, Welcome - I am certain (based upon your listed profile) that you have many tales that would be of interest here :cool
- CC

Actually, he picked up all 4 of the cream of the Callaway crop that unforgetable day.... Nice guy too... His Callaways (5 of them now) are just the tip of his personal ice berg!

-Luigi
:cool

I was just watching some new show the other night that goes into the behind the scene of the Barrett Jackson auction. He was buying another one - White TT convertible over the phone...

I have some pics of the SS being built, a dyno sheet of the SSTTengine, some pics of the engine on the dyno during testing,etc.
Is there any way to give this gentelman my E-mail address so he can contact me directly?

SteveBatch said:
I have some pics of the SS being built, a dyno sheet of the SSTTengine, some pics of the engine on the dyno during testing,etc.
Is there any way to give this gentelman my E-mail address so he can contact me directly?

Sounds very interesting - If you like, Shoot me an e-mail and I will pass along the info. :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom