Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Calling All White C5's

Got a new camera and had some time to try my hand at taking some pics. Boy do I need practice. These were taken at about 7 AM Saturday morning in a state park down the street from my our house.

diag2_2.jpg

diag_1.jpg

Are those LS1 badges?
I'm gonna replace my Z06 badges with LS1 badges.

Looks pretty familiar ;)

No they are Z06 badges.. Maybe I should do LS1 badges instead though.... I'll have to check them out.. And yeah, it does look a little familiar for you, haha, but yours has those nicer wheels on it..

No they are Z06 badges.. Maybe I should do LS1 badges instead though.... I'll have to check them out.. And yeah, it does look a little familiar for you, haha, but yours has those nicer wheels on it..

I'll tell you what. If those wheels and the exhaust were not on there when I bought it I would still be running wagon wheels and stock pipes. I am laaaaZY and too damn cheap to spend that kinda money on wheels and tires.

As long as you don't add the body side moldings we will still look different.

Here is my white ride. Instead of regular badges I opted for small C-5 logos. I kind off like them, they are different for sure. And fallowing in my cheep mode I opted for black inserts on my wagon wheals for know. Maybe someday I'll get some chrome but for know they are fine for me. These little things personalize my car from other C-5's and it still retains factory appearance.
attachment.php

White @ Night

Darren Burnett's 2002 Coupe. Darren's C5 is so beautiful it's makes everything in Knoxville look just a little nicer. Don't you agree?
Remo:cool
DSC06855.jpg

Where did you get the C5 logo for under the hood-is that a decal. And what about those chrome chrome retaining clips?

Bob - I don't own this car it's just one on many that I've featured on this thread. However - West Coast Corvettes is a great place to shop for items like you're looking for: http://www.westcoastcorvette.com/

Thanks Remo-I just checked that site out and there is nothing like that. I have a C5 logo for that in which everything has to be taken off first, apply the decal and re-attach the retaining clips. I have seen that type of thing with a C6 embroided logo for sale. I imagine the chrome retaining clips can be found locally. Thanks for your input.
Bob

Omaha, Nebraska

Sweet looking 97' Coupe. Lots of mods and a 383 stroker + a supercharger.

ewhitec55.jpg

I was off from work on Wednesday. The weather was beautiful so I decided to get the Corvette out, clean it up and take some new pics of it. It was great because nobody was around to bug me including nosey neighbors who want to watch everything I do when I'm outside!:w

2203766_480_full.jpg

2203766_503_full.jpg

2203766_478_full.jpg

LPE White Vert

There's nothing sweeter than a white Corvette convertible especially if it's
been modified by Lingenfelter.

IMG_0400.jpg

Knoxville, TN

Speedway White - a beautiful shot, perfect light and a very mean stance.

parking1.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom