Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

can someone do me a favor ?

Jeroenvgfn

Corvette
1986 Black Coupe RPO Z51
Aerobody on Ebay.

Can someone place bid for me and arrange pickup and help me shipping to Europe ?

item 140216221972 on Ebay motors

It is a black Aerobody which will fit my black Vette like a glove
an nobody placed a bid yet :eek:hnoes

You know the lenses will run another $1200USD right?

I don't mind bidding on it for you but I don't know who to contact to have it picked up for shipping to Europe.

I don't mind bidding on it for you but I don't know who to contact to have it picked up for shipping to Europe.

I know lenses are expensive, but I fell in love with the aerobody looks long time ago
and since for other people it discourages the buy without lenses this should be my chance.

but am aware of maximum bid + transport price + taxes + other costs
versus new aerobody kit.

Also ask if the hoodscoops are included or not, I see them in the other pictures but not in the first one.. Maybe you don't need them but nice to have any way! :)

Maybe an idea to ask Parts 'n Stuff in Nootdorp for more info. They go to the US 4x a year to fill up a container and ship it back to Holland. Could serieusly reduce the transport cost. Good luck :)

Groeten Peter

Also ask if the hoodscoops are included or not, I see them in the other pictures but not in the first one.. Maybe you don't need them but nice to have any way! :)

Maybe an idea to ask Parts 'n Stuff in Nootdorp for more info. They go to the US 4x a year to fill up a container and ship it back to Holland. Could serieusly reduce the transport cost. Good luck :)

Groeten Peter

Peter, the hood scoops will not be included because this guy bought an 1991-1996 upgrade bumper kit from Fparts ( looked at his ebay feedback )

thanks for the link to the Nootdorp company.

I am excited :D

I checked the Callaway online store.

295 driving light +330 turn signal + 400 rear lens for LH
+ similar for right.

which totals 2050 USD for lenses only.

It scared me off for the moment, but since love breaks all rules I still consider buying.

It also looks like a very incomplete kit (missing more than just lights) and with the work involved, you would be better off in my opinion, buying one direct from Callaway Cars, brand new and without issues.

It also looks like a very incomplete kit (missing more than just lights) and with the work involved, you would be better off in my opinion, buying one direct from Callaway Cars, brand new and without issues.

Chris, That is the issue,

I understand that I cannot buy it as because it is optional to the SNAT and TT cars.
so owner verification required.

when you can confirm for sure I can buy it from Callaway without owning a TT of SNAT ( yet) I would keep my wallet in the pocket and spend it on something else.

Is anybody near Roscoe, NY? Because I would like to get that kit for my 33#/90 and I would need to get the parts to Timmonsville, SC where my exporter lives. ;help

Chris, That is the issue,

I understand that I cannot buy it as because it is optional to the SNAT and TT cars.
so owner verification required.

when you can confirm for sure I can buy it from Callaway without owning a TT of SNAT ( yet) I would keep my wallet in the pocket and spend it on something else.

You can buy a complete new kit from Callaway Cars without owning a SNAT or B2K. But ONLY the complete kit.

Parts are sold individually to registered AEROBODY owners on file.

I hope this helps :beer

Another note for everybody outside the US. Look at a euro/dollar exchange diagram for the last 6 month and the last month. It isn't going down, its falling! In December I payed 1.40 dollar for one euro, 3 months later we're at 1.60!

Groeten Peter

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom