Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! can't get C4 running

A further electrical check of the fuel delivery "system" showed that the installed pump was not running. I pulled the pump and installed a new Bosch elect. pump and now the car is running fine.

I believe that the water in the fuel was the ultimate cause. I had siphoned the old gas and removed the pump assembly, I guess the residual water contamination in the pump did it.

I'm not home now, but isn't there a jumper that can be done in the odbc connector to run the pump temporarily? At least confirm the pump runs and if there's a gauge on the line what pressure is being delivered.

I'm not home now, but isn't there a jumper that can be done in the odbc connector to run the pump temporarily? At least confirm the pump runs and if there's a gauge on the line what pressure is being delivered.

Car is running fine with new pump, a test of the original pump out of the car showed it was bad.

I believe there is in the aldl. I'm not home either. I'll look it up in the fsm tonight unless another member remembers sooner.

Last edited:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom