Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Car Identity

leftyvette

Corvette
2000 Torch Red Coupe
I saw a Corvette that I did not recognize. Can anyone give me info on this one? The Vette is a 2006 convertible. It is white with a red stripe. The strip is bordered by a gray outline with "Z51" in it. I know that means it has the Z51 suspension package. There is also a sticker with the words "Hochenheim" and the outline of that race course. Don't know why that sticker is there. Is this a package offered by the factory?

sounds like somebody did some "tweeks" to their car

Hockenheimring is a Grand Prix track in Germany. Agree with the tweek statement. Perhaps it is owned by a service member who has been stationed in Germany. A big Corvette club in Europe did an event there a couple years back that included track time.

My first thought was that someone just bought the sticker and put it on the car. The car is listed for sell at the CarMax in Nashville, Tn.

It's a vinyl custom job - kinda like GM does. I got a couple of those stickers at Hochenheim in July. Haven't found a place for them yet, but it won't be on the vette.

Catbert, thanks for the info! I thought it might be just a sticker put on by the owner.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom