Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Car Show in Roanoke Rapids, NC Oct 3 Sat.

Silver Blue 58

Corvette
1958 Silver Blue 2004 Z-06 Machine Silver
Time again to raise money for the benefit of the kids of Angels Closet.

On Sat Oct. 3 Corvettes and Classics will converge on the Roanoke Rapids Theatre parking lot (Exit 171 off I-95) for the Third Annual Corvettes and Classics Car Show.

Last year this show had over 300 display vehicles on hand and we had a GREAT time!. Over 5,000 spectators attended this event and helped raise over $3800 for our select charity. This event is sponsored by White Chevrolet of Roanoke Rapids, NC. and the good folks of LMN Hospitality (The Gatling family who own the Theatre) and is hosted by the Eastern Carolina Corvette Club. (www.ecccnc.com) Check out their website for additional information by clicking on the "flyer" section and go to the Oct 3 event.

Cash awards ($250) for first place and neat trophies for all award winners PLUS a whole bunch of praise. We are looking to expand this event and have PLENTY of parking/show field space along with space for trailer parking. (1000 parking spaces)

We welcome all Corvettes for concours or just display and would love to see a strong turnout of 53-62's. I hope to see some of the great forum folks at this event. If you do visit us, I would enjoy meeting you in person.

cheers2.gif

Regards,

Fred

Last years event

CIMG0557.jpg

CIMG0560.jpg

CIMG0566.jpg

CIMG0562.jpg

PRO SHOPPING CART CLASS WINNER

CIMG0563.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom