Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

carfax for my '90 coupe?

bertsbassbox

Corvette
1990 orange metallic coupe
Hi there! Could i possibly talk someone into doing a carfax report on my 1990 coupe? I would greatly appreciate it!! My VIN #'s: 1G1YY2387L5106938 ~~~~~Thanks in advance if anybody can do this for me!!:beer

Hi there! Could i possibly talk someone into doing a carfax report on my 1990 coupe? I would greatly appreciate it!! My VIN #'s: 1G1YY2387L5106938 ~~~~~Thanks in advance if anybody can do this for me!!:beer
Your probably wondering why know one has responded to you. It because CarFax routinely monitors forums like this one to see if people are asking for CarFax request. The 1st person who enters your VIN number will get a letter from CarFax saying it's illegal (simlar to sharing software). Then they will lock their CarFax account.
Beleive me, if you hadn't of entered your Vin, you would have probably gotten some people to respond. Next time just say "CarFax please, Please PM me"....
Lastly, I'm only the messager from what others have said. Just didn't what you to think that your being ignored...

Your probably wondering why know one has responded to you. It because CarFax routinely monitors forums like this one to see if people are asking for CarFax request. The 1st person who enters your VIN number will get a letter from CarFax saying it's illegal (simlar to sharing software). Then they will lock their CarFax account.
Beleive me, if you hadn't of entered your Vin, you would have probably gotten some people to respond. Next time just say "CarFax please, Please PM me"....
Lastly, I'm only the messager from what others have said. Just didn't what you to think that your being ignored...
Hey, i appreciate you replying man! Just didn't know. All you guys on this forum are great and a lot of help! Proud to be a member!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom