Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Carfax help needed on a 01-Z06

vms4evr

Corvette
2002 Flat Black Z06
If anyone has one and wouldn't mind running this for me.
I'm looking at the car Sunday and all the picks I have from the guy look great. It was a weekend cruiser and babied from the looks of it.

VIN# 1G1YY12S115119138

Thanks in advance if you can help.
Graham

I can do it for ya if ya want. I got the unlimited CarFax for 30days, I only used it once when I bought my coupe last week, so I have some time left. Send me a PM or email and let me know.

Chris

Thanks ChrisR. I ended up getting the Carfax run. Then the night before I go to look at the car the guy calls me and says forget it, it's gone. So my search moves on.

Congrats on your new ride :)

Graham

No Problem!!! Sux about the car being gone. There'll be more. I got the CarFAx for a couple more weeks, so if you need one, let me know.

vms4evr said:
Thanks ChrisR. I ended up getting the Carfax run. Then the night before I go to look at the car the guy calls me and says forget it, it's gone. So my search moves on.

Congrats on your new ride :)

Graham

GIVE ME A CALL IF YOU WANT I HAVE MANY IN STOCK

Thanks for the offer ChrisR. A buddy of mine is also shopping so we split a Carfax for a month. I found 2 more that sold before I could get to look at them. But no problem. Like you said there are plenty out there.

I've been convinced to stay away from the 01 and look at 02. I'm going to look at a Silver 02 Z06 next week. Low miles, all options, and very attractive price. If it looks as good as the pictures I'm going to get it.

Graham

Chrisr said:
Keep us posted, vms4ev. And definetly send pics!

Good luck!!!

Chris

Most certainly will. Congrats on your 03 Coupe. Hope you're enjoying every minute of it!:lou

I have some good leads right now on 2 more. Private sales maybe harder to track down but the prices sure are great! Definetely a buyers market.

Graham

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom