Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

CARFax till end of Feb

Timm
Would you mind checking this one plz.
1G1AY8762BS421742
Way nice of you to do this for people !
Earl
P.S. Have fun in Vegas !!
It's not the same without Swirving Irvin.:cry
midwestartbuyer@yahoo.com

You all should have reports in your email with the exception of VetteDude, who does have email - however I was unable to get anything back on that VIN. Sorry.

You are all very welcome for the info. After i found my vette i thought it only right to help those here who have helped me so much.

This really is a great site with a very active group of members!

There is still one day left - and i will be more than happy to help those who need it.

Captain Burks

thanks anyway

timmb001 said:
You all should have reports in your email with the exception of VetteDude, who does have email - however I was unable to get anything back on that VIN. Sorry.
i copied it exactly.....mine is old....the first 4 numbers are all 0's....you should have been at the secretary of state when i transfered the title!

thanks

anytime i can help you let me know.

you are all welcome, after running > 150 reports the account is now closed. Thanks to all of you that helped me get my $'s worth.:beer

Had an interesting experience with carfax last week that left me quite dissatisfied. My daughter was buying a new car and was turning in her 96 Grand Am that we’ve had since 99. Because of some misleading/incorrect information on the carfax report indication a possible odometer rollback, the dealer wanted to knock of several hundred dollars from her trade-in. The cars odometer is correct the data was messed up. They had an odometer reading matched up with a title issue date rather than the date of the reading from when we bough the car in 99, and in another spot they posted an odometer reading from when she got her new title in California two months before the title date which gust happened be two weeks before the car arrived in the state. Their customer support was no help, but you can get a refund of your fee for the report. The lesson learned, it’s not a bad idea to check the carfax data on you car if you transfer the title for some reason.
John

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom