Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Carlisle 2006

CallawayZ06

Corvette
2003 Callaway Z06 test & dev.
Being a new Callaway owner (03 Z06 test and dev. Corvette), I was very impressed with the Chris C. and the guys at the show. Excellent job! See you next year for the 20 year reuion.

welcome to the forum, :upthumbs

there was only 1 picture available in the COG marketplace when for sale
so I'd LOVE to see more pics of your ride.

Being a new Callaway owner (03 Z06 test and dev. Corvette), I was very impressed with the Chris C. and the guys at the show. Excellent job! See you next year for the 20 year reuion.

Welcome to the Callaway Forum here at the :CAC and thanks again for bringing out one of my favorite Callaway Corvettes to Carlisle! :beer

Jeroen, that car was in a few magazines and was a feature car as a "COTM" as well :cool

I feel embarrassed :ugh

I just have the original wheels in the back of my mind as on the picture for sale.and the COTM pictures have the upgrade wheels.

thats why my Callaway recognition database (aka brains) did not match these 2 cars as the same ;)

Welcome Aboard...

It was a pleasure to meet you at Carlisle

-Luigi
:cool

Whew! :eek I just got done washing two of the three Callaways we took to the show :cool

...it's only been about 2 weeks ;)

Luigi, I never re-adjusted the ruby car after your drive - the seat and rr view mirror were both angled different - then I couldn't find the clutch pedal on the black car ;LOL

One more car to clean :cool

I would have thought that Luigi would have offered to wash the car after you letting him drive it, just kidding! Its a great looking car, all three are. Nice collection. Did you drive the new Callaway C6 test car?

;LOL

No but I heard reports from a few that did...... :lou

-Luigi

I would have thought that Luigi would have offered to wash the car after you letting him drive it, just kidding! Its a great looking car, all three are. Nice collection. Did you drive the new Callaway C6 test car?

Yeah, how about it Luigi :confused

...just kidding ;) I am glad you were able to make the show and the fact you enjoyed the car as well :cool

re: new C6 test car - in a word, Amazing :upthumbs

Luigi, checked out your web site, nice. Also like your rides. I also drive a 04 silver Dodge Ram 1500 (hemi with sport pkg.), use it for my work. Thanks for the hospitality at Carlisle.

You should add this car to your collection. I'm sure at some point Callaway will sell it. Awsome corvette!

Its on the wish list!...

Thanks for the kind words... I think I need to add some more pics though

-Luigi

Luigi, checked out your web site, nice. Also like your rides. I also drive a 04 silver Dodge Ram 1500 (hemi with sport pkg.), use it for my work. Thanks for the hospitality at Carlisle.

Luigi is a great guy and an asset to the Callaway community. Thanks for the pics :m

Awesome pictures wish we could have been there! 2007 we are guaranteed to be there!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom