Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Carlisle Callaway Corvette Die Cast Model -->

racelance

Corvette
95 ZR1, '05 Callaway, 2 R9G's & 2 '89 Challenge
Step in line, mine is already ordered! However I wanted to share this press release with all of you:

Limited Production 2005 Carlisle Callaway Corvette C6 Die Cast Model

Vette Collectibles, a division of Brickel’s Racing Collectibles, Inc. headquartered in Leesport, PA is proud to announce a first in the Corvette die cast world. The well known Carlisle Callaway Corvette C6, owned by Lance Miller of Carlisle Events, will be made available to every Corvette enthusiast in the form of a collectible 1/24th scale die cast.

The Carlisle Callaway Corvette C6 made its debut at the world famous Corvettes at Carlisle. This year Corvettes at Carlisle is being held August 24-26, 2007; more info can be found at: www.corvettesatcarlisle.com. This awesome tribute to craftsmanship from Callaway Cars has been documented in numerous publications. Also known as the C36 (C-cubed-6), this Corvette shares space with quite a collection of Corvettes brought together by the late Chip Miller and his son Lance Miller. Chip Miller co-founded Carlisle Events and was well known for his love and enthusiasm for Corvettes. Lance inherited his Father’s passion for the Corvette and has continued to build this collection with this unique acquisition.

The Chip Miller Charitable Foundation will benefit from partial proceeds of every Carlisle Callaway Corvette C6 sold. The Chip Miller Charitable Foundation supports Amyloid research and awareness, for more information visit: www.chipmiller.org. Chip Miller passed away from this often misdiagnosed disease in March of 2004.

GreenLight Collectibles, LLC will manufacture this first ever die cast created from the Carlisle collection of Corvettes. The Carlisle Callaway Corvette C6 will feature opening hood, doors and trunk. The engine compartment and interior are nicely detailed. The metal chassis is consecutively numbered. Production on this highly collectible Corvette die cast is limited to just 1008 pieces.

Priced at only $39.99 this piece is sure to sell out fast. Pre order yours online now at www.vettecollectibles.com or by calling toll free at 877-678-3883. Purchase this die cast during the autograph signing by Lance Miller in our booth on the Manufacturers Midway of Corvettes at Carlisle. Times of autograph signings are yet to be determined.

Click here for the Chip Miller Charitable Foundation Website PR

just ordered 2......cannot wait....

Critt,

Glad to hear it! Thank you for your support with the Chip Miller Charitable Foundation. These die cast models should be very collectible considering there will only be 1008 of them :)

Talk to you soon,

Lance

my pleasure...great cause....

BTW: I did refinish you 1/18th and after BG I will send it to ya....finally

my pleasure...great cause....

BTW: I did refinish you 1/18th and after BG I will send it to ya....finally

Thanks a bundle!

Lance

They ARE all my FAVORITES...

PS Ready for a BIG Callaway Reunion at Corvettes @ Carlisle???? :upthumbs

I have been out pushing the event - Another Speedster looks to be lined up for the show - I think we have ~ two doz. Callaways already lined up for this, with many more to come. :v

Remember, our goal is FIFTY Callaways there! :cool :w

Thanks for ALL your continued support :beer

Giddy up! Right back at you, your support has always been 110% - thank you!

See you next weekend at the NCM C5/C6 Bash.

Cheers,

Lance

I have been out pushing the event - Another Speedster looks to be lined up for the show - I think we have ~ two doz. Callaways already lined up for this, with many more to come. :v

Ten percent of the Callaways up there in August. That's alot. I wish I could make it. It's just a little too far.

Ten percent of the Callaways up there in August. That's alot. I wish I could make it. It's just a little too far.

Hmmm.... I guess we're going to have to do a little arm twisting Chris! :D

Lance

Hmmm.... I guess we're going to have to do a little arm twisting Chris! :D

Lance

Lance, yeah - we'll have to work on him a bit!

Maybe someone could organize a car hauler out of a centrally located area in Texas for this :confused

Shopview, are you looking to lend a hand here :cool

If you cannot bring a Callaway to the show, I do hope everyone plans on attending. Carlisle is THE Mecca of car shows, seriously! :upthumbs :v

Carlisle is THE Mecca of car shows, seriously! :upthumbs :v

Thanks Chris! It'll be a great year for Callaway!!

Sincerely,

Lance

Lance, yeah - we'll have to work on him a bit!

Maybe someone could organize a car hauler out of a centrally located area in Texas for this :confused

Shopview, are you looking to lend a hand here :cool

If you cannot bring a Callaway to the show, I do hope everyone plans on attending. Carlisle is THE Mecca of car shows, seriously! :upthumbs :v

Currently I'm having a pretty bad experience with logistics and transportation across the board and across the county the last 2 weeks so let's see if customer service returns to the E2E automotive industry before Carlisle. I am going to Carlisle and would like to take my cars but just pretty frustrated at the moment.

Currently I'm having a pretty bad experience with logistics and transportation across the board and across the county the last 2 weeks so let's see if customer service returns to the E2E automotive industry before Carlisle. I am going to Carlisle and would like to take my cars but just pretty frustrated at the moment.

I have experiences with a few haulers - when the details were laid out and agreed upon, www.plycarllc.com and reliable transportation are the only two I have personally seen in action that did what they said, when they said.

That said, I will be calling Plycar for for my own transport needs when they arise. I just saw two more Callaways managed by them. No issues, and delivered on schedule, period.

If anyone needs to ship a car, please contact Chris @ Plycar directly - he WILL work with your transport needs. :w

Ok all 3 cars are en route to Bowling Green as of 10 minutes ago,.

Yes I could arrange a truck for Carlisle for the Texas Team. If you live in Texas (or a state on the route to Carlisle from Dallas) just drop me an email. I'm sure we can get a great rate if we fill the truck.

I have experiences with a few haulers - when the details were laid out and agreed upon, www.plycarllc.com and reliable transportation are the only two I have personally seen in action that did what they said, when they said.

That said, I will be calling Plycar for for my own transport needs when they arise. I just saw two more Callaways managed by them. No issues, and delivered on schedule, period.

If anyone needs to ship a car, please contact Chris @ Plycar directly - he WILL work with your transport needs. :w
Hey everyone,

Just used Plycar to ship the The Callaway Z06 from PA to Wilmington NC. I highly recommend them. Took great care with the car and there transporters are awsome. Plan to use them again for Corvettes @ Carlilse. Thanks for the recommendation Chris.:upthumbs

Why, only 1008 copies of this????

Step in line, mine is already ordered! However I wanted to share this press release with all of you:

Limited Production 2005 Carlisle Callaway Corvette C6 Die Cast Model

Vette Collectibles, a division of Brickel’s Racing Collectibles, Inc. headquartered in Leesport, PA is proud to announce a first in the Corvette die cast world. The well known Carlisle Callaway Corvette C6, owned by Lance Miller of Carlisle Events, will be made available to every Corvette enthusiast in the form of a collectible 1/24th scale die cast.

The Carlisle Callaway Corvette C6 made its debut at the world famous Corvettes at Carlisle. This year Corvettes at Carlisle is being held August 24-26, 2007; more info can be found at: www.corvettesatcarlisle.com. This awesome tribute to craftsmanship from Callaway Cars has been documented in numerous publications. Also known as the C36 (C-cubed-6), this Corvette shares space with quite a collection of Corvettes brought together by the late Chip Miller and his son Lance Miller. Chip Miller co-founded Carlisle Events and was well known for his love and enthusiasm for Corvettes. Lance inherited his Father’s passion for the Corvette and has continued to build this collection with this unique acquisition.

The Chip Miller Charitable Foundation will benefit from partial proceeds of every Carlisle Callaway Corvette C6 sold. The Chip Miller Charitable Foundation supports Amyloid research and awareness, for more information visit: www.chipmiller.org. Chip Miller passed away from this often misdiagnosed disease in March of 2004.

GreenLight Collectibles, LLC will manufacture this first ever die cast created from the Carlisle collection of Corvettes. The Carlisle Callaway Corvette C6 will feature opening hood, doors and trunk. The engine compartment and interior are nicely detailed. The metal chassis is consecutively numbered. Production on this highly collectible Corvette die cast is limited to just 1008 pieces.

Priced at only $39.99 this piece is sure to sell out fast. Pre order yours online now at www.vettecollectibles.com or by calling toll free at 877-678-3883. Purchase this die cast during the autograph signing by Lance Miller in our booth on the Manufacturers Midway of Corvettes at Carlisle. Times of autograph signings are yet to be determined.

Click here for the Chip Miller Charitable Foundation Website PR

Why 1008??? That is mathematically, how many go into the case that will be shipped ;shrug

I initially thought it was because Lance had the first 8, or some other legend we could start however, it boils down to simple math, and how many go into each case for the crate :eek:hnoes

I met the owner of the die-cast company at an NCRS show, and he is very excited about this. He may also look into another Callaway die-cast at some point. Think red... ;help

I met the owner of the die-cast company at an NCRS show, and he is very excited about this. He may also look into another Callaway die-cast at some point. Think red... ;help

Maybe a Speedster? Say, for example, a purple Speedster? :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom