Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

carlisle pics-67heaven,vnv,barryk etc...

patsnitrovette

Corvette
1973 electronblue LS1
Sorry I missed it this year, had to move my son out of his first apartment on his own. I will be there next year.
Charlief
66 Coupe

Awesome pics! Thanks for posting them!! It must be like Corvette Heaven!!

Thanks for the pics Pat... :upthumbs

I'll get there one day too. :D

Wow, great pics, guess I have to put that on my "must do" list. Thanks for sharing.

Bruce

yeah i figured you would be,didnt see you around y our car,got to talk to mark ,but then again he only lives 5 minutes from me.

Pat
yes, sorry I missed you. I missed a few others that stopped by also when I was out and about roaming for parts and looking at cars. ThomC left a nice note that he missed me also - sorry Thom!

anyone who missed it,try and make it next year its worth it.

You should have introduced yourself, I would have loved to see your car. There were just too many to see them all.

Nothing like a minto vette!

Thanks for the pic's, some of the examples were outstanding while some of them
were like out of a sci fi picture.

But l love stock vettes!

Alan

bossvette i didnt bring it this year i had to bring my truck and i had guys that needed parts broght back,hoods,rad supports and etc... next year im driving the vette and staying all 3 days.i saw you sitting there,btu didnt want to bother you guys,if i knew you had the red hat on i wouldve introduced myself.

Great pictures. I see Bob's side pipes fell off again.:eyerole He had that problem at BG too.

Is that #2 blue Grand Sport replica the one that JohnZ built? It looks like it.

Tom

Pat, no wonder I couldn't find your car; you should have stopped we are always looking to put faces to names. My Wife was saying that all the years we lived in Jersey I never went to Carlisle, now that I am in Ohio I'm going;LOL

Well hopefully next year will get together.My wife said i shouldve just went over and said hi.:)

Tom i wasnt sure if that was his old #2 or not so i made sure i took pics of it anyway.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom