Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

carlisle pics for saturday

patsnitrovette

Corvette
1973 electronblue LS1
AWSOME pictures :upthumbs

Thanks for taking the time to share them with the people who couldnt make it !!

Fantastic!

Thanks for sharing.

Dave

Was there myself!! It was a great show as usual. Your pics are excellent!!! Thanks for the shots!!!

Anthony

cool pix

I did a double take on the silver one in the tent, what i at first glance thougth was the paint job was just the way the tent reflected on the car!
looks like a fun time!
Thanks for sharing!

I was looking for your car, but never did find you. I'm the guy with the red hat sitting behind 67HEAVEN in pic #912 you should have introduced yourself to the CAC guys hanging out there.
Craig sr.

Many Thanks for taking the PiCS!!! They look great. The event was JUST AWESOME!!!! I even noticed you snapped a pic of my car. Thanks!!

Andy

bossvette said:
I was looking for your car, but never did find you. I'm the guy with the red hat sitting behind 67HEAVEN in pic #912 you should have introduced yourself to the CAC guys hanging out there.
Craig sr.

Andy said:
Many Thanks for taking the PiCS!!! They look great. The event was JUST AWESOME!!!! I even noticed you snapped a pic of my car. Thanks!!

Andy

Andy,
I saw your car and took pics too, but I didn't see you anywhere. Quite the show as usual. I took a roll of pics of C1's and C3's, oh and a C2 with a blower! Also bought everything on my list (except rear window louvers - ordered them today!) Met a few of the CACers, got a GREAT deal on parking - Gave the guy a $20 and he gave me a $100 bill change - of course I gave it back. . . Hope everybody made it home safely.

Craig

If Andy wasn't at his car he was probably over at our tent visiting :)

It was great having you join us so much Andy. I think you need to add a C2 to your growing collection just so you can park next to us and stay the entire show next time. Linda and I are already planning how to improve our little tent set-up for next year. I think I'll bring the BIG oriental rug next year rather than just the little one so it covers the entire area, and sides for the tent in case of more rain, maybe a grill for cooking...... :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom