Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Carlisle Reunion Parking

FX GS

Corvette
Formally Callaway SuperNatural Grand Sport #0001
I had prereristered for Corvettes @ Carlisle & today in the mail I received my window sticker and parking info. There was also a map showing the different parking areas with the different clubs & registry's particular parking areas, but nowhere was there any parking noted for the Callaway Reunion. I hoping they did'nt forget about us and there will be a specific area for all of us to park together.

You got more than I did...

I pre-registered too. All I got was a credit card receipt stapled to a card that says, "Bring this card to the event. Details on reverse." The details are just some verbiage about Receipt/Confirmation, Spaces, Showfield Registration, Handicap Carts and Table and Chair Rental. No map, no window sticker, no Callaway info.

When I registered over the phone a couple of months ago the woman I spoke with (Kathy something I think?) said to, "Tell them when you go to the Registration Building what group you're with." I explained that I was told to register for the Funfield for the Callaway Reunion. I believe her reply was, "They are all Funfields". :eyerole OK, whatever. Sounds like we'll need to get it worked out when we get there unfortunately. Unless Chris can shed some light on this before then.

Front & Center

I too was puzzled as I got my pkg in the mail on sat and did not see us identified. I will say, I was at Spring Carlisle and walked the general area set aside for us.
We are the Featured Reunion this year and have the prime parking that was awarded to the LT5 folks last year (I am told) although not as large of space... I will confirm our exact location by map grid and reply. tnx.*89x2* CC.

Unless there have been changes I'm not aware of,the LT5 Registry has their normal parking area reserved. Maybe C of C is offering the extra space we used last year. If so,that's definitely large enough for the Callaway Reunion. We had 255 ZR-1's last year so we needed all the space we could get. I doubt if we will have anywhere near that number this year.

I spoke too soon...

I did receive the same information you described today. Seems that we'll need to figure out where they've got us parked when we get there?

I hope Carlisle parks you guys on the other end of our parking area. That would be cool.

Well I moved since I registered for C@C and I have not received any package in the mail as of yet. However I do have my credit card statement indicating when they billed it. I will give them a call in the morning to see what is going on.

Luigi

USA ZR1 said:
I hope Carlisle parks you guys on the other end of our parking area. That would be cool.

That would be cool. You could park right in the middle of the two groups with that new Aerobody ZR1 of yours. :cool

Clint:

PICTURES MAN. Come on im dieing to see this car.

Kevin

Sorry,Kevin. I just don't know how to post photos here.
If you want to check my post about the car on the Forum,there are photos of it,there.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom