Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Carlisle Reunion Photos

EricVonHa

Corvette
'93 6-Speed & '87 Callaway
Eric, Neat pics!!! I dig the ones of the Callaway's in the rr view mirriors... In the one called "...traffic" I guess it looks like that trailer is holding up traffic :D (we know that ain't so :) )
Also, I had to laugh when I saw my Leatherman tool, holding up the right side of the Callaway Banner at the seminar - That was an AWESOME hour speech!!!!!
Thanks for the Pics! I really enjoy seeing the Callaway "group" shots from our "runs" down to the fairgrounds each day - NICE!!!
-Chris

PICS

Eric nice pics, I see we have a great pic of the trailer queen holding us up in traffic. Thank God Chris took that car out of the box and had some fun.

Cool Pics!

The rear view mirror shot is my favorite... not just because it's my car. It just looks cool seeing the Callaway and the C5 coming up from behind in the mirror. You also catch Luigi's back end in front of you. Nice job!

Re: PICS

callaway4fun said:
Eric nice pics, I see we have a great pic of the trailer queen holding us up in traffic. Thank God Chris took that car out of the box and had some fun.

...I knew THAT was coming :D Pete, really, I had an absolute BLAST driving the B2K and am STILL Grining from ear to ear after the "fly by" on the C12 :L That was so AWESOME, wish we had video!!!
I need to scan my pics!!!
See ya!Chris

Re: Cool Pics!

90Callaway said:
The rear view mirror shot is my favorite... not just because it's my car. It just looks cool seeing the Callaway and the C5 coming up from behind in the mirror. You also catch Luigi's back end in front of you. Nice job!

My favorite shot, too :)
-Chris

There's more to see...

Part 2 coming soon...

I'm glad you liked the 1st dose, there's about 60 more. Hosting the stuff can be quite a chore with dialup!

I'll put some more in shortly.

Eric,

Cool shots!...

I have 300+ of the event as a whole most of them are of "our" cars and each is about 900K. I can compress/reduce to put them on a site but that would take forever. So I will burn CD's for whoever wants one.

Once I get a breather from my labor week weekend! I'll burn the CD's.

That was one of the most fun weekends I have had in 10 years!

Luigi

TurboLuigi said:
That was one of the most fun weekends I have had in 10 years!

Luigi

Luigi, I agree! Although I took some heat from my wife for saying something similar as she reminded me of our honeymoon (but honey, that was a WEEK;) ) and our daughter's birth (That was on a Friday ;) ) So I stand by with you, Best weekend!!!
See ya at the next one! Chris.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom