Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Carlisle Seminar 2012

GTR1999

Corvette
Hi Guys
I will be working with Carlisle Productions again this year to bring you the very best in custom building seminars. This is we have planned a big one, Differentials, Posi's, Super 10 bolts, and 12 bolt conversions.

8/25/12 noon to 2:00 pm hope to one and all and have a good time. I'll see what I have to bring for show and tell as well!

Gary

Hi Guys
I will be working with Carlisle Productions again this year to bring you the very best in custom building seminars. This is we have planned a big one, Differentials, Posi's, Super 10 bolts, and 12 bolt conversions.

8/25/12 noon to 2:00 pm hope to one and all and have a good time. I'll see what I have to bring for show and tell as well!

Gary

Hi Guys
Just a remmder we are into August now, if things go as planned I hope to see some of you at my seminar on diff's. Just give me break if I don't recall everyones handle or name, I won't ignore you!

I will have a demo diff to pull apart, showing a 10 bolt posi case, clutches, spring pack, posi polishing and tuning methods. I just can't bring in my shop so you'll have to listen to my explanations on how and why I build them a "little bit" different then the rest out there. Sat at noon, there will be some door prizes too!:happyanim:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom