Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Carolinas Chapter SACC

Corvette
2015 Z06 Callaway White, 1967 Corvette RestoRod
IMG_0895a.jpgIMG_0893a.jpgWe had a fun outing and get togeIMG_0894a.jpgther with members of the Carolinas Chapter Solid Axle Corvette Club this past Saturday.
Boat ride, food, fun, swimming relaxing and Solid Axle Corvettes.IMG_0891a.jpg

sacc

i joined the Carolin's chapter SACC last year about this time. I paid my dues for both regional and national membership. i was told i would be receiving both a patch and a decal. I never received either. I received one email about a meeting at Charlie O's in Winston Salem on a Saturday but I was the only one from the SACC to show up. I never received notification of any other gatherings. I did receive the magazine. to say the least i was disappointed in the response i received. I was listed in the list of members and had volunteered my help in the event a member had a brake down in the Greensboro area.
IMG_0117.JPG
Sincerely a disappointed C-1 owner
Chuck Dickson
336-430-0801IMG_0113.JPG

Last edited:
Sorry that you did not receive any other notification.
The Carolinas Chapter of the SACC was offically closed early last year.
If you still have any of the chapter paperwork, you may try to contact either the former President or Vice President with your questions.
I have no other information to help with.

i joined the Carolin's chapter SACC last year about this time. I paid my dues for both regional and national membership. i was told i would be receiving both a patch and a decal. I never received either. I received one email about a meeting at Charlie O's in Winston Salem on a Saturday but I was the only one from the SACC to show up. I never received notification of any other gatherings. I did receive the magazine. to say the least i was disappointed in the response i received. I was listed in the list of members and had volunteered my help in the event a member had a brake down in the Greensboro area.

Sincerely a disappointed C-1 owner
Chuck Dickson
336-430-0801

Chuck:

I was a member of the Carolinas Chapter and I am sorry about your bad experience with the short lived chapter. I am not exactly sure why the chapter closed, but we had only about 25 members and they were spread out over too wide an area to facilitate having a meeting or event that was really well attended. There were also some problems concerning the chapter's insurance which was through the national SACC. I do have some patches and window stickers if you would like to have one.

If you would like to join another Corvette club, there is Clubvette in Greensboro. We do have several members with C1's.

Charles

Charles,
Thanks for your quick reply. Actually I believe we met you and your wife at Charley O's about this time last year. I have a 61 black/ silver /red interior.
I would like to have a patch if you have one available.
I have met a number of Clubvette members along with other antique/vintage clubs in the area and would be interested in any gatherings in the area. I do travel to a number cruise-ins and a few shows but mainly I just love driving and working the car n
I can be reached at 336-439-0801 concerning then patch.
Thanks again for your reply.

Chuck :
Dic

Chuck:

Email me your address (use my forum profile) and I will send you a patch.

Charles

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom