Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Carpet kit recomendation?

So Bay Vetter

Corvette
1996 Collector LT4
Looking for a good rear carpet kit for my 96 coupe. Most kits are "pre-formed" which would be nice but I don't want to end up with a poor fitting kit. Any recommendations? Anyone put one in?
Thanks! Good to be back on CAC

p.s. I'm trying to avoid Corvette America; bad JuJu with their shifter consoles . . .:mad

Mid America makes their own carpet kits. They have model specific molds, choice of carpet, and make everything to order. Seems a safe bet. I've actually have seen them made, and the folks seem to know what they are doing.

Mid America makes their own carpet kits. They have model specific molds, choice of carpet, and make everything to order. Seems a safe bet. I've actually have seen them made, and the folks seem to know what they are doing.

they are a sponsor,and they stand behind their product.

DO spend the money on the mass-backed carpet. That other 'economy option' is thin and its not formed to fit very well. The mass-backed carpet is preformed,. the backing acts as insulation to help deaden sound and road noise, and it holds its shape. The rear is especially important being over mufflers and drive shafts.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom